Ranking
Original Post
Ban the 10% and other % cancelbets rule pls
It's causing so much argue and whatnot.
Pls make this rule void and reportable...
Cancel bets should only be used if there are no counters ( If the op wants to )
I'm rlly sick of bets beeing canceld!
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
You realize lets say if i bet 1k on z and someone bets 100 on x 800 tc sinks? maybe not that exact number but yeah.
Yeah i do. U loose it anyway with the bet, so why would u care who wins it...
And tc sinking is good. And it's annoying to see people fight over and ovet again about this.
I say it gets reportable and illegal.
Pm me for deals
cancelling bets isn't actually a rule. it was being done in detsbets and franbets, so it just kind of caught on.
pacquiao
I'd rather not, bet 10k and only get a 100tc counter that is some bs.

[Not Supported]

If you don't like the way the server is run, you can always host your own and make your own rules in it.
It's a belief, not a soft rule. So it isn't in the Jurisdiction of GMs to "ban" 10% betting rule.
Who wants to fuke for 20k and get 100TC as a counter? If you win, no gain, if you lose, you lost to a super small counter that isn't even worth anyways. 10% and so on is a good, balanced rule for betting servers. Without it, most high stake bets in some popular servers would ever exist.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I also think its some bullshit for the person that bets 100tc to be denied of that 400tc profit...
-----
It's a soft rule made by betserver owners.
It's denying people to make a decent profit, imo.
Its the same as no decap openers rule imo.
And big bets have always happened, before these so called rules came in.
U steal profit from people that bet.
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 28, 2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals
Whether or not you lose the tc isn't dependent on how much the counters to your bet is, you're the person who saw it fit as to trust your tc on someone or yourself and it is your responsibility to stick with your decision, I honestly don't really agree with the cancel bets command at all, let alone a 10-20% rule.

so with most regards, I agree with Insanity