ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
NO QI ITEMS PURCHASABLE WITH TC!
I think this may get a little more backing than the nuclear bomb ending animation, so here's my suggestion: Why not let us buy items that usually require USD purchases for TC as well?

For example, Void Force costs 270,000 toricredits in the market, why not make a no Qi version available for double the torishop price?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 29, 2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Adding Information.
If there's no QI items selled, whats the point of paling alot of matches other that become higher belt. Thats the fun dude. Rich guy or not will have the same path to reach what they wanted
You only live once.
It takes years to get to custom belt, and if you get skilled enough to earn tc why not be able to spend it on an item you like?
Oh i agreed, I was missunderstanding your idea because of the comment, i thought its about restocking the item for USD purcashing. Well that would be nice Swaves
You only live once.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...rketeers&max=0

there are still no-qi items up in the marketeer market. if you think there should be more forces or relaxes of high qi back up (I'm pretty sure when I was a master belt I bought up the last of theirs) ask Solax if he wants to restock that account. I wouldn't support re-opening that thread for people to sell their items to the Marketeers so others can buy them for no QI, but rather have the account instead be used as a TC sink and only restock the items