Toribash
Original Post
Free Textures Thread
So as you all know every now and them someone decides to make a texture or texture set free for public use, regardless of your feelings on it this does cause some problems.

1. After putting it up as a free texture the thread usually gets lost.
2. Players take advantage of free textures to sell them to newer players, that don't know any better.

What I would suggest is something really simple to fix this. In the art forum have someone stick a thread dedicated to people posting up their free textures and texture sets.

If all the free textures are congregated in one place then it will be easier for new players to access them. Also with all the textures in an easy to find spot it will be harder for the scum of the community to attempt selling the free textures to players that don't know any better.

Its a simple idea, but I think its something that needs to be done. Someone please handle this.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 16, 2016 at 07:52 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
on it
Hope i have time to make it nice

unfortunatelly so many are lost
And many are corrupted or broken. Even if u can still see them on forum, when i save them i can't open with any program because it says that file is corrupted. I looked all over the internet for fix but it seems there is no fix.

Can't really do much about those anymore, but we can create a thread for the newer ones, and some of the ones that are still salvageable.
I would do it myself if I were better at searching the forum for old threads such as those.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
As u can see i found 464 and most are good.
I make a nice thread once i come back in a week or so.
Its a lot of work and i want to make it by style or artist for the better ones.
But there is so much junk heads u cant imagine
And i still have some digging to do. What i cant find i leave to the community to find
-----
I am proffesional digger on forum. Probably can do better then most staff
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 24, 2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Awesome man, glad to see this really taking some leaps and bounds. If you need help with anything then send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.