Ranking
Original Post
toribash in browser
This will probably cost some money, and may not keep toribash free. but would it be possible for toribash to be in browser? Like minecraft is(and yes I know that minecraft has a bigger fanbase and all and costs money) but if you guys get a chance please implement it
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Not possible, it'd require a whole new game since none of the current game could be used for a port like that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Like Skul said, the game would have to be rebuilt. It would need to be written in a whole different language. It's simply not worth the time nor the effort.
Well that sucks since I got a google chromebook for christmas, well anyway this is gonna make it alot harder to get on now....
I like toribash theway it is.

Putting it in a browser would take time and stuff.
The game is like 30mb people will just download it
hi
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Well that sucks since I got a google chromebook for christmas, well anyway this is gonna make it alot harder to get on now....

A Chromebook certainly wouldn't manage TB in any shape or form. Partly because it has an entirely different CPU architecture meaning normal PC stuff wont run on it (think mobile phone or tablet... Cept with a keyboard), but it also lacks the muscle to handle the physics.

Basically not only would it mean making an entirely different game that can run in browsers, it would mean making a second version of that which would work on that CPU.

I don't wanna be "that guy" but you really should've read the spec sheet etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Like I said before It sucks now, Wish I would have read a litle more in-depth before I bought this
Why putting toribash on browser? The browser will take 30 mb for load the toribash. So I prefer once download which is downloadig the exe :3
:D
Well first off, Minecraft has in browser and off browser, Second off I have a chromebook which cant play exe files And finally This has already been settled
Minecraft has loadin time too right? It load your java which pretty consuming bandwidth. So I prefer play minecraft off browser.
Last edited by Ray; May 4, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
:D