ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Add to /stats country name(not country code) and gmt timezone
its able to see country code via forum profile so why not put in /stats and turn into full country name instead country code. also let to users set up their gmt zone and allow display of this in /stats too.
Last edited by xbcz; Feb 8, 2015 at 03:30 PM.
Is it really that hard for you to ask a specific person what is their country and their timezone? This is ridiculously unnecessary.
:^)
Originally Posted by Rial View Post
Is it really that hard for you to ask a specific person what is their country and their timezone? This is ridiculously unnecessary.

Seconded. I thought this would be Toribash stats for countries which would've been interesting but yeah.. not supported.
PM me with any and all questions
I dont see a reason why not though. Its not that herendously hard to implement.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I dont see a reason why not though. Its not that herendously hard to implement.

Because the current suggestion board is almost useless. From what I heard, Hampa is the only one taking care of toribash's programming. Even the very good suggestions have been given little importance because he has almost no time to work on them. Why not? Because Hampa's time - and possibly other programmer's along with him - have more important things to work on.
:^)
Originally Posted by Rial View Post
Because the current suggestion board is almost useless. From what I heard, Hampa is the only one taking care of toribash's programming. Even the very good suggestions have been given little importance because he has almost no time to work on them. Why not? Because Hampa's time - and possibly other programmer's along with him - have more important things to work on.

Hampa and Dranix work on client development, but suggestions are looked through when we make a list of what to add to new builds. If most of them are either useless or unrealistic there's nothing that can be done.

Regarding this: we have to deal with lots of whining when flags were introduced, and you suggest to add even more information that some players won't like to share. I don't see any reasons why can't you ask people for their GMT (unless yeah, they don't want to share it due to their personal reasons), and in addition we have forum profiles that are intended to give you more information about each user than the game shows.