ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
plz get rid of azekillen bots.
I'm getting sick of those bots (azekillen bots) is there some thing people can do to get rid of them.
I am not sure if this exactly belongs in Suggestions and Ideas, probably preferred to Support. A moderator will most likely move it soon.

Lazors Moderated Message:
This goes under the lines of backseat moderation, which is against the rules. It's against the rules because 1. It's a useless addition to a post, serves no purpose at all, and 2. It's often wrong and sends a false message to other users.

In short, don't follow his example

Anyways, are these bots market bots? If so, they're supposed to be banned.
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 26, 2015 at 06:44 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I think it is. all I know is that it cant be in 9 servers at once. + it all so has 200tc sub

P.S soz btw for putting it in suggestions (:
Is it spectating? Because if that's the case then there should be no problem as long as it isn't idling in quick matches.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
bro,that bots are to control de Room.

ex: what if a guy who have OP get pinged,when he back is only say something like... !op and he will get OP (that script obviously don't work with every people,on the script have the Nicknames or IGNs of the guys who needs to get OP)

other ex: on Fran Bets what if you say something like !nugdes the bot will whisper you and will tell you how much Nudges did you have,and with the same script what if you say "!use_nudge" will nudge you,what if you say "!op" and you're the the OP list you'll get op,etc.

so...that don't have any problem,only what if it are a market bot,that probs have to get been Banned.
Keep walking