Ranking
Original Post
Secondary Mute Feature
For when an operator isn't in the room and the offender's actions aren't quite reportable:

/personalmute [username]
/pmute [username]

A common feature in most MOBAs, it simply stops any of the pmuted's messages from appearing on your screen. Doesn't require any sort of special permissions, as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's communication with the pmuted.

One might argue that you could just create a new server to play on in order to avoid unwanted messaging, but player-created servers often don't draw nearly the amount of attention that the permanent public servers do.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
i think there is an ignore script or something like that, that could help you in these situations ^-^
Ah, thanks. Didn't think to check scripts for this, only previous suggestions.

Link to Ignore Script: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=35158
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
How about a vote to mute feature? I know this may be bad, cause a server can just pick on one person and mute him without reason.
Last edited by Lucy; Apr 26, 2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
Vote to X are always bad ideas because people are shitty. In games that have it you have gangs of people joining lobbys and just vote kicking everyone out of it. It happens a lot on some garry's mod servers which have this implemented.

I think you've struck gold here, Cheeseburger and although it's possible with a script I'd really like to see this implemented.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu