Toribash
Original Post
Some Ideas coming from an idiot.
ok, lets see....

• Maybe a optional 4 players at a time feature (because that'll be funny)
  • Being able to communicate with headsets while in a game lobby (of course with a mute feature because of the occasional troll)
  • Some more beautiful shaders (im sure some will disagree with this idea because some of their systems may not be able to handle the 'higher end graphics.')
  • And what ever else comes to mind (feel free to add to this list)
Professional Shitposter.
Most on your list has been discussed already. They wont implement 4-player fights now, but in-game voice chat will.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Most on your list has been discussed already. They wont implement 4-player fights now, but in-game voice chat will.

awh, maybe some talented fucker can make a mod/change to it and hopefully it'll work (only for a laugh)

although the chances of that is a fucking alien coming from god knows where and anally raping children (dont even ask how i thought of that)
Last edited by PuncakesR; Apr 30, 2015 at 01:47 PM.
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
ok, lets see....

• Maybe a optional 4 players at a time feature (because that'll be funny)
  • Being able to communicate with headsets while in a game lobby (of course with a mute feature because of the occasional troll)
  • Some more beautiful shaders (im sure some will disagree with this idea because some of their systems may not be able to handle the 'higher end graphics.')
  • And what ever else comes to mind (feel free to add to this list)

1.Here
2.Here
3.Downloadable. You can simply place them into your shaders file in your TB directory.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
1.Here
2.Here
3.Downloadable. You can simply place them into your shaders file in your TB directory.

yeah i know you can get custom shaders for your game, its just that i want more 'beautiful' ones, and i cant seem to find some along those lines.
Professional Shitposter.
First two are already suggested ask hattersin about his shaders
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
A good majority of the shaders make my game lag. ._. But yeah, these have been talked about more times than you would think.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
A good majority of the shaders make my game lag. ._. But yeah, these have been talked about more times than you would think.

Why on earth should the development of a game be dependent on what YOU can run?

Some new default shaders would be pretty nice, actually.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
hampa denied the 4 player idea but talking ingame will be a thing in 5.0