Ranking
Original Post
Item Duel System
Hopefully this will get rid of duel scams and such.

So like the war system, there's an option to add items. If we could use the war system but also allow it to add TC, we could use it as a safer way to duel. Obviously the other opponent would have to accept. Like that war system, we should be able to choose how much it goes up to, with something like 5 being a maximum.

However it could lead to people just spamming people with duel requests and people may accidentally press accept when they meant to decline so there should be a confirmation. For example a pop up saying 'Are you sure you want to accept'.

I think this would be a pretty awesome feature for Toribash 5.0

Also don't remove the current duel mode system please

What Insanity Suggested

Last edited by zhuyuan; Aug 31, 2015 at 07:23 PM.
i support this. it would be nice just like safetrade but i don't think auto transferring of items if possible

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Just like safetrade. Supported. A few rules won't hurt. For example:
U update your offer for duel.
Opponent updates he's counter offr
Both have to accept
Items are now locked in the safeduel
Ping or disconect counts as autoloss
And now most important. What if a player leaves when score is 1-1 for example.
My thought.
Systems records who left first
In 24h if duel is not finished the prize goes to the guy that stayed last...
But this could be exploited.
Like if plater 1 pings, system records as he left. And by the time player 1 is back player 2 quits aswell, beeing last player in the server.
Perhaps system should record a 5 min counterclock for player 2 where he has to wait for player 1.
Pretty hard to do but possible.
This is the only problem i could find with this idea.
Other then that suported.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Thats not an argument against the system, if youre going to get ddosed youre going to "lose" the duel anyway, but after the duel you report it.

In any case ddosing is not relevant to the suggestion
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I like it ! Even more with the perspective of a matchmaking system, they would blend in perfectly.