ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[rel]Monkeys Motorbike pack
These bikes are all steerable.

You need to grab the handlebars and turn them :0

Dirtbikes

Square wheels make for a bumpy off road ride. Put your feet down on the darker brown part of the track to win this race.

Superbike Oncoming Traffic

1.Get on superbike
2.Drive at traffic
3. ?
4.Profit

Superbike Truck Jump

Steer towards the ramps or get squished. Drive to the yellow target to win.

ATV obstacle course

Things are a little easier with 4 wheels, steer around the instagib wall, up the ramp and jump to the yellow platform to win (you wouldn't want it too easy would you now?).

ATV Downhill

Drive the quad bikes down the hill and to the red platform to win. Hit your head on the top part of the hill and you will lose.

ATV Volcano

Drive across the bridge to the other island to win. Shortcuts across the lava are not advised. Crashing and hitting your head makes you lose.

Attached Files
ATVvolcano.tbm (5.8 KB, 113 views)
ATVdownhill.tbm (5.7 KB, 105 views)
ATVobstacle.tbm (3.7 KB, 93 views)
SuperbikeTruckjump.tbm (3.4 KB, 109 views)
SuperbikeOncoming.tbm (3.4 KB, 115 views)
Dirtbikes.tbm (3.5 KB, 116 views)
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Mar 17, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Clock, I absolutely love all of these mods :3 Wonderful job!
-They are addictive O____________O
I hate living in Texas -_-
Oh man, these are fun as hell.
I turned off dq and dm in oncoming traffic, and it was hilarious as heck ragdolling on that motorcycle.
100/10
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
These seem fun. Plus you have to turn the bike/atv?
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Awesome shit, my friend. Awesome shit. I may use your vehicles and make some courses of my own, if you don't mind. :3 I'd credit you, of course.
@blackchild - Yes you have to steer, you turn the handlebars/lean to do so. Like real bikes.

@Alaistier - Thanks, and yes, please do.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

this is awsome , could you show us a was on how to turn the bike effectively ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Whatever the vehicle is, you need to grab the handle bars and turn them to steer, while keeping balanced.

The superbikes are the hardest by far, because of the speed. You need to do very small movements on these, the chest and lumbar have had their range reduced so that you can do smaller movements with them, so use those joints as much as you can to help.

The dirtbikes are more about keeping upright while pointing the front wheel forwards all the time.

The quads are the easiest to steer, and are very easy to control. It's best to grip the body of the bike with your legs, contracting your glutes, hips and knees. This gives you sharper steering. Again, chest and lumbar for the fine steering, but you should use your whole upper body if you need tighter turns.

Check out this replay from me and Imapirate. I think this was only his third try on the mod, so you can see it's not so hard.
Attached Files
race.rpl (147.5 KB, 32 views)
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem