Toribash
Guess who's back from the lab again \o/.

Hello Apocalypse members, my name is Jyrii but a few of you will know me as Kradel. I am on an alternate account because Kradel was perma-banned for spamming the forum with threads, known as 'terrorism' by the toribash rules. So now you know why I am on an alt, I would like to introduce who I am.

I am a well experienced Toribash player (been playing for about four years) and have been playing since I was 11. Right now I am 15 years old. If you know me as Kradel, you will know I was a very forum active, chill and nice person. However I was a bit of a 'trouble maker' as far as my infraction pages go though I have learned from all of that and am looking to have a clean slate on this account. I'm a 4th dan on Kradel but only a brown belt on here. Unfortunately, my skill has deduced since my ban but I am trying to get good again in mods like AikidoBigDojo and Judo (yeah I said it!).

My main reason of wanting to join this clan because of the members within it like Kratos (old friend who I helped lead Metal back when it was alive). Also people like Grim, Demo, Rust, Smiles4fre and JuicyTin who I simply find awesome as fxck. I would like to help you guys reach some of your goals like getting in the top 10 and being one of those 10 active members. And trust me, I am very active, Kratos can confirm. Even once those goals are reached I will stay and be a part of the this great team. And my skype is jyrii.olaeky but I won't be on it for a while.

I realize my application is kind of short but I wrote this quiet late and I'm tired heh. If there is anything you would like to know just ask me, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Contact Kradel if you need me.