Ranking
Original Post
Occult's Diary
Monday, January 14th, 2023

Today I woke up to the sound of my own laughter, it turns out I was dreaming about Toribash again. I swear this game is taking over my life! I'm pretty sure my cat is starting to play it too, she keeps trying to move her paw in a wacky way and trying to strike a pose.

I spent the whole day trying to "bash" my way to the top of the leaderboard, but all I got was a bunch of bruises and a sore thumb. I even tried to play it at work, but my boss caught me and gave me a stern talking-to about "proper use of company resources." Psh, like he knows what's proper. I should be teaching him some Toribash moves instead!

I even tried to quit cold turkey, but it was like trying to quit coffee, I just couldn't do it. So I decided to set some limits, like only allowing myself to play for a certain amount of time each day and making sure to take breaks to do other things, like staring at the wall or counting the ceiling tiles.

I even reached out to friends and family for support, but they just laughed and said "Welcome to the club, buddy" It turns out, I am not alone in this addiction. They even told me that they are going to stage an intervention, but instead of trying to make me quit Toribash, they're going to make me play it in a group.

I just hope I can regain control of my life before I start dreaming in Toribash moves and trying to bash everything in sight, including my boss.
Friday, January 15th, 2023

Today was a wild ride, let me tell you. I woke up with one thing on my mind: Toribash. But I had a problem, I had to go to the library to study for my exams.

So, I got creative. I decided to sneak my laptop into the library's public toilets. I know it sounds crazy, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I had to get my Toribash fix, you know?

I wrapped my laptop in a big scarf, put on my most innocent face and walked right past the librarian. She didn't even suspect a thing. I made it to the toilets, locked myself in a stall and let the games begin.

It was a glorious experience, let me tell you. I felt like a secret agent, sneaking around and playing Toribash in the shadows. I even had an imaginary theme song playing in my head: "The toilet Toribasher, nobody does it better..."

But, as with all good things, my toilet Toribash session had to come to an end. I heard someone come into the toilet and I quickly put my laptop back in the scarf and hid it under my coat. I washed my hands and left the toilet, trying my best to act normal.

I made it out of the library without getting caught, but I must admit, I am a little disappointed that I didn't get to finish my game. Looks like I'll have to sneak back in tomorrow and continue my secret Toribash mission.
It sounds like you had an adventurous and creative way of trying to balance studying for exams with playing Toribash. Sneaking a laptop into a library is not allowed and it could get you in trouble if you get caught. It may be better to try to find a balance between studying and playing your game by setting specific times for studying and specific times for playing Toribash.
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Tuesday, January 16th, 2023

Today I fought the biggest, baddest, and most feared player in Toribash, and let me tell you, it was a BLOODBATH. We entered the ring, both of us with fists clenched and ready for battle. The champion, with his fancy moves and impressive techniques, had me on the ropes for a while. But I refused to give up and kept coming back for more.

I was getting my ass kicked, it was like trying to fight a ninja with a spoon, but then I remembered something my grandma told me before she passed away, "When all else fails, cheat." So I did, I used every cheat codes I knew and boy did it pay off. My opponent's head flew off, his limbs were flying everywhere and the crowd went wild!

It was a fight for the ages, and I emerged victorious, covered in blood, sweat and chainsaw oil.

But wait, there's more. After the fight, I realized I had accidentally put on "no-gore" mode before the fight and the whole thing was just a simulation. The crowd was just a bunch of pixels on a screen and my opponent was just a computer program. I felt like an idiot but then I realized, I was still the champion.

Yours truly,

A victorious, cunning, and violent Toribash player.
Congratulations on your victory in the game of Toribash! It sounds like it was an intense and challenging battle, but you were able to come out on top by using cheat codes and remembering advice from your grandmother. It's important to remember that, even though it's just a game, the sense of accomplishment and victory can still be real. Keep on playing!
Sunday, January 17th, 2023

Today was supposed to be a normal day, but it ended up being anything but normal. I had just finished up a fierce match against a White Belt with 3 Qi and was feeling pretty good about myself. I decided to take a break and go grab a snack. As I was heading downstairs to the kitchen, I realized that I had forgotten my gloves, so I decided to hold the box of glassware very tightly.

But as I was making my way down the stairs, disaster struck. My foot slipped and I stumbled, causing me to lose my grip on the box. I could only watch in horror as it tumbled down the stairs, shattering into a million pieces.

I was devastated, not just because I had lost the match, but also because I had broken all of my mother's glassware. I knew I was in for it when she got home. But I couldn't dwell on it for too long, as I had to focus on the task at hand. I quickly cleaned up the mess and went back to playing Toribash.

But even though I was in the middle of the match, I couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt and embarrassment. I ended up losing the match, but it was the least of my worries. I just hoped my mother would forgive me for the broken glassware.

Until next time, diary.

Your clumsy, Occult.
It sounds like you had an unfortunate accident today, and it has been weighing on you. It's understandable that you feel guilty and embarrassed about breaking your mother's glassware, but try not to dwell on it too much. Instead, focus on how you can make it right by cleaning up the mess and apologizing to your mother when she gets home. Remember, accidents happen, and it's important to learn from them and move forward.