Toribash
Original Post
PARKOUR MIRRORS EDGE 2

MIRRORS EDGE PARKOUR II

Always loved the original Parkour Mirrors edge by Jisse. And many do too! So I decided to follow it up with a second version based off of the style of the first! I hope you all enjoy and make some dope replays.

Attached Files
Last edited by matarika; Jun 11, 2021 at 10:11 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
This hurts because as my most popular mod ever I was going to post the sequel for my 10 year anniversary

I'm not claiming to have some sort of intellectual property rights but I am a bit upset you didn't even contact me before making a blatant and downgraded copy. It's not the first time you recreate other peoples work without any sort of consultation

Please don't call this a sequel in reference to anything I have made because it is not
Last edited by jisse; Jun 12, 2021 at 12:33 AM.
It was made simply to distract those awaiting the other true mirrors edge. It's been so long and the community is already going downhill. Your mod has always been seen as like the default running mod, and Matarika was hoping to just use your simplistic mod art style previously, and create another type of route. There is no offense mean't to be thrown, I do see where you're coming from, but do not be to harsh bb <3

Everyone knows no one matches qt jisse, mata is just attempting to have some fun and keep interest and variety within the game <3

Hope you been well Jisse
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
amazing! keep it up with the good work, mata :^D
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]