Toribash
good stuff
Psychonautic- the double knee looked a bit slow, alot of unnecessary hits but you had a really cool phase with the like hook kick to roundhouse boomhit. good stuff,

Xioi spar 1-2- as always xioi being as aggressive as he can, good spins here and there though

glimpsed spar- both of you starting out with sideswipe, very cool mod, some very nice spins from you

good stuff love nasa
Psychonautic : As i told you through discord its a lovely replay throughout, other than the little jittery stuff at the end but uke goes dead mode so who cares.

Our spars are what nasa said, me going murder mode sorry

Glimpsed spar: You really just got battered essentially since Glimp just got you distanced the entire time haha, but your movement is getting there now, fun to see you dust of the rust like this replay by replay. Also like i said on Glimp's thread, you two needa spar more together since your styles are very similar and a delight to watch.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Heres a parkour collab with Xioi, pretty happy with how it turned out. Been a minute since ive made a long replay like this.

Also another madman
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
hello i did some groundwork shiz
Attached Files
t2.rpl (736.7 KB, 10 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I love your way of just jumping around looking both incredibly odd but good at the same time

Do more replays nerd
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.