Toribash
theres a few reasons that have already been stated above on why I stay, but, I also love the fact there is so many different ethnicities and nationalities here, I haven't seen this many different people joined by a free online game/forum before.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Honestly i don't even know, i get really bored at times.
Toribash is really boring at times, I really want to be able to help on the forums which is the main part why i play toribash.
But any other reasons i honestly just don't know, really it's probably because it's the only game i can play because i have a bad computer.
It's just toribash isn't that interesting to me anymore.
Another reason i play it it's probably because my friends ask me all the time to spar with them or just play anything with them on it.
But yeah when i Stop playing it for a bit i'll probably get interested again and Forget why i stopped playing it, i think that's what happened before anyway, So i think those are the reasons i play toribash.
A lot of the time i take breaks though, i'm Sure Most people do that now and again Because if you play a game for too long you'll get bored so easily, That's what happen's to a lot of people anyway.
:)
When I was beggining I used to play for farming noobs and getting a cool rank. Then I went on to play and host bets. Then I just tried to get good at every single mod and that was fun for a very long time, then duels which used to be super fun and earning 100,000 of TC felt good. Now that has got boring I am mainly just playing for the events on forums, and waiting on a bracket tourney or something a long those lines.
My clan is what mostly keeps me on Toribash, I like the community and it's a different game overall, even if I wanted to, I'm not sure I would be able to quit this game forever.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
I quit toribash twice, but every time I did, I came back a year and a half later. The community is pretty decent, and the game is still pretty good. So at the moment, there really isn't anything that would make me leave. Also if I do quit again, chances are is that I'll come back in some amount of time.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Replaymaking is the only creative outlet I have that I'm actually decent at.

Also #ormo irc is godlike
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
It's still a game that I can open, mess with a bit and get some nice 15-30 minutes of fun in singleplayer.
Which is around the range of time that snaps me back to the stuff I actually need to do, without ruining any scheadules.

The biggest reason though is definitely the community.
There's a lot of people here with whom I'm sure I'd have a blast hanging around in real life, and obviously they're fun to hang around online as well. Even though I can't be around #ormo as often and it's the best place :c
Plus, after all these years I associate some sense of nostalgia to a few people here, like great old time friends.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I started my "ToriLife" in 2008, did see a lot of replays (And replays of this both guys before this post, lel)
Played in tori everyday, changed a lot of accounts and same.
I think TB IS BEST f2p game ever cause your skill just in your head, you need fight&fight for level-up, theory and practice makes your own potential more valuable. Only your customization is a reason for donate (or acces for high-QI items)
(i learned how to run for 12 hours sometime, lel,just writed it on paper and try to remember, like poem)
Also, i think i will play in this sh*t until the day i die.
My reason -
I can't fight in real life, this is isn't actual right now, so i can try here. (i know i can't become the best of the best, but anyway :з)
Last edited by T0n0mi; Nov 10, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
I stay because there is simply no other game like it, and the concept is very innovative. also, the community is large enough to stay active and not be deserted, but also small enough that you can run into a friend in a server.
(Origin)