WHEN PEOPLE RAGEQUIT AFTER LOSING A DUEL
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pure you're a total faggot
Ryan Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post, insulted other member
Last edited by Stellar; Mar 2, 2015 at 09:41 AM.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
When you get to an event/tourney a tiny bit late and can't participate

When the maxclients is to small because the GM's have swag level bandwidth and the room is full
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
1st - Misleading market titles like 'MY SUPER AWESOME FUCKING GOOD HD GG HEAD' when you actually see shit like this http://s4.postimg.org/48r39awzh/head.png, the market board is not made for you and your friend's jokes, take it seriously for god's sake.

2nd - Bad winners and bad losers, this is a game, it's made for you to have fun and help other people having fun, if you fail in this simple task you shouldn't be playing at all.

3rd - The lack of sense of community in the... ehm... Community. People use every single excuse they have to separate other players apart, we should be unite while chasing an ultimate goal, but I see very very few people acting like a community over here.
It bothers me when people rage if you life them in aikido. Half the time they jump into the air and lift themselves. I find it pretty funny tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
When people brag about how great they are, you duel them, win easily. And they say it was all luck.

not true, you never duel me

for me I hate that usd-tc market seems way less active than it used to be D: so no point even dueling him you know
When people make a shit application for a decent clan that they spent 5 seconds on without the sense to look at the OP or look at other people's applications of whom actually got accepted, let alone assume they're actually going to be accepted.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris