Ranking
From skateboarding to car surfing, mans can do it all. When you gone become a tori astronaut next? Sick replay as always

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
It just flows so fucking well I had it on repeat for like 5 minutes before closing it.

Beautiful replay
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Nice replay bro, you have now made me a glimpsed-sexual. This replay has changed my perspective on life. I think now, when I wake up in the morning. I will look to my poster of glimpsed and whisper "Have I made you proud sir"

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Nice replay bro, you have now made me a glimpsed-sexual. This replay has changed my perspective on life. I think now, when I wake up in the morning. I will look to my poster of glimpsed and whisper "Have I made you proud sir"

im proud of you lucci your potential is infinite
Glimpsed
This guy just pulled off one of the slickest butterfly kicks I've ever seen. I mean, the amount of skill and precision it takes to execute that move is just out of this world.

The way he launched himself off that wall and spun in mid-air, it was like watching a freaking acrobat or something. And get this, he even grabbed his opponent's limb mid-flight to add an extra layer of difficulty to the move. That's some next-level stuff right there.

But you know what really impressed me? The creativity of this player. The butterfly kick is a classic tricking move, but this guy added his own unique twist to it by incorporating the environment around him. He used that wall to his advantage and gained the momentum he needed to execute the move perfectly.

I gotta say, this is why I love Toribash. It's not just about winning, it's about pushing yourself to be the best and coming up with new and innovative ways to show off your skills. And this player definitely did that with this replay.

I can't wait to see what other insane tricking replays this community comes up with next. This is the kind of content that keeps me coming back to Toribash time and time again. Alright, that's it for me. Keep being awesome and keep tricking.

Glimpsed Moderated Message:
tell chatgpt it's an aerial
Last edited by Glimpsed; Apr 11, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
moderated message unironically funnier than post

sick rpelay i like the part where u spin idk the names of anything because i am an old man but 200-0 is legitimately graceful tho a surprising lack of self grabs considering its bnt u should be doing 1440s from standing bro when will u make a replay in my honor