Ranking
Original Post
twitter's down
the blue bird app has gone under since ~12:30am UTC (Dec. 28th, 2022). why write it like this? iunno.

for all your ragdoll physics fighting gurus out there who prefer spending their time out of the dojo and into the message boards, what do you think makes the forums an interesting "social media" structure? what would your IDEAL social media platform be like? should we all just go back to IRC and pretend none of this ever happened?
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
hey im making a new org guys let me know your skype contacts so we can make a skype group chat and have fun game sessions while calling
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
hey im making a new org guys let me know your skype contacts so we can make a skype group chat and have fun game sessions while calling

ok ill give you my contact but it has my phone number on it so please dont call or else mom will see
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
My life has been miserable without wibbles, i can't shitpost anymore nor finally admit that Mikorin is the best girl to Skulfuk
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
im making new social media app called bashchat and all we'll do is send each other pictures of scantily clad toris with captions you'd find on an impact font meme from 2012
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Lets make a Tinder for TB!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by piss View Post
im making new social media app called bashchat and all we'll do is send each other pictures of scantily clad toris with captions you'd find on an impact font meme from 2012

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Lets make a Tinder for TB!

Now that's what I call matchmaking
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I will only be ever opposed to IRC for the sheer inconvenience as opposed to modern instant chat platforms it enveloped.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot