Ranking
I would keep eating
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by Loona View Post
say sorry

I only say sorry if I have to pull the trigger
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
mmm yes i would have hard SEX and FUCK and EAT ASS mmm ooooooh i would love to EAT UNCONSCIOUS ASS!!!!!
Once upon a time, there was a young man named Jack who loved to play Toribash. He was particularly skilled at the Wushu mod and had many victories under his belt.

One day, while playing a match, he was paired against a player named "AssEater69." Jack scoffed at the silly username and thought nothing of it. However, as the match began, he quickly realized that AssEater69 was no joke.

The match was intense, with both players executing flashy moves and landing powerful strikes. But just as it seemed Jack was getting the upper hand, AssEater69 pulled off a move that Jack had never seen before.

With lightning speed, AssEater69's character lunged forward and latched onto Jack's character's backside, chomping down hard. Jack was caught completely off guard and was unable to defend himself.

Despite his best efforts, Jack was unable to shake AssEater69 off and was ultimately defeated. He sat in disbelief as the message "AssEater69 has eaten your ass!" appeared on the screen.

From that day on, Jack could never look at Toribash the same way. He always remembered the humiliation of having his virtual ass eaten and it haunted him in every match he played. He eventually quit the game, unable to face the shame.

The moral of the story is that you should never underestimate your opponent, no matter how silly their username may seem.