Toribash
Originally Posted by list View Post
This would probably be the time I went Wild-water rafting. Funnily enough, this dumb friend of ours thought WWR would be some sailor guy paddling us around in a neat calm river where she could get content for her instagram stories. Things soon changed when we were driven to a separate facility to be trained and given a safety briefing.

Nervousness set it for me, as I can never really figure what sort of adrenaline-junkie activities I like and dislike. Rollercoasters scare me, bunjee jumping is fine for me, no clue.

Moving on, We boarded the raft and the drops down the river were denoted in levels, 1 being the shortest fall, 4s being the harshest and largest falls. I quickly started enjoying it strangely, and all the pent up anticipation of angst withered away too. At the back of my head however, I was wary of how hard the rocks beneath us were, and the current was clearly a crushing force to be reckoned with. One of the drops had me fall out of the raft, though my foot was anchored in like the safety instructor had instructed. So half my body was hanging out and even though I could've crunched my way back up with my abdominal muscles, the irregularity in movement caused by the waves and current overwhelmed me. This is when fear set in, as all the other friends on-board panicked, no one was a trained professional. Thankfully, the ride did come to an end with me hanging out for about 30 seconds, but the raft kept thrashing against the rocks. Just a singular clash against my spine could've very well left me paralyzed - permanently.

In retrospect, this was an excessively bad decision. What's interesting to note here is, apparently I was smiling, laughing and having the time of my life while I was hanging out the raft. Perhaps it was shock? Ionno, but not doing that again.

It sounds like you had a thrilling experience with wild-water rafting, but also a scary one when you fell out of the raft. It's not uncommon for people to enjoy adrenaline-pumping activities while also feeling scared or nervous. Your body's reaction to the situation, smiling and laughing, could have been a form of shock. Overall, it's good that you had a safe outcome and it sounds like you won't be doing that again in the future
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
It sounds like you had a thrilling experience with wild-water rafting, but also a scary one when you fell out of the raft. It's not uncommon for people to enjoy adrenaline-pumping activities while also feeling scared or nervous. Your body's reaction to the situation, smiling and laughing, could have been a form of shock. Overall, it's good that you had a safe outcome and it sounds like you won't be doing that again in the future

Mhm, thank you for the response. I'd begun to think this would've been one of those threads where everyone types paragraphs but no one reads anything.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
im just reading personally
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by list View Post
I'd begun to think this would've been one of those threads where everyone types paragraphs but no one reads anything.

me me, ME ME!!!!
-----
also yes i once almost died choking on goombas dick
Last edited by akina; Jan 21, 2023 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i read that as grandma
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
When i was around 6-7 i lived in Chicago with my Tio(moms side), his wife and my cousins.
My family wasn’t exactly the cleanest and made a couple enemies, long story short , if it wasn’t for a random stray cat being under the truck at the time we would’ve never found a homemade molotov waiting for us to start the vehicle.

I now live in Texas and we no longer do some things we did in the past, needless to say i will probably never return to the windy city.
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
When i was around 6-7 i lived in Chicago with my Tio(moms side), his wife and my cousins.
My family wasn’t exactly the cleanest and made a couple enemies, long story short , if it wasn’t for a random stray cat being under the truck at the time we would’ve never found a homemade molotov waiting for us to start the vehicle.

I now live in Texas and we no longer do some things we did in the past, needless to say i will probably never return to the windy city.

Wild bro

I almost died in surgery I didn’t even know it. Been shot at with my brother which killed him, that one haunts me everyday. The one the stuck with me the most was in 2018 the homies and I went swimming at the beach, it was night (I know pretty stupid) one of my homies and I got sucked into sea by the current I remember holding his hand, he wasn’t the strongest swimmer. I lost him, I remember seeing black and I started inhaling the water which burned so bad. Weirdly I remember being okay with it, being at peace, memories flooding my head. I didn’t pass out I was pulled out by my other friend, I’ll never forget the chest pain, I wasn’t under too long. But my friend never made it back. RIP kflockz
almost plummeted to the ground climbing a long ladder in a army playground , thing is the ground is cement here and not sand etc .
tourists can visit this area so it was a ride out with my fam and my dads friends , luckily a girl from other family that reached before me to the top caught my hand the moment i slipped my feet and hand ngl it felt like she was mercy from overwatch reaching her hand out and catching me

also there was that moment a ambulance hit me car flew couple meters in the road but luckily nothing happened to me
-----
Originally Posted by piss View Post
When I was 4 I ran full speed into a thick metal pole and split my forehead open. I nearly died from blood loss.

I got a kick ass scar though, so my dumbass forehead looks somewhat badass.

mind share pic of battle scar ?
Last edited by cutterchop; Mar 3, 2023 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump