ES Recruitment Drive
ok ignore the title of this thread i just needed to put something there and i spent 2 seconds on it, pretend "genuinely curious on how ppl feel about trying to attract new players at this stage" is the title
toribash isnt a game. its a lifestyle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by unbandemon View Post
ok ignore the title of this thread i just needed to put something there and i spent 2 seconds on it, pretend "genuinely curious on how ppl feel about trying to attract new players at this stage" is the title

did a thing for you
i genuinely think that toribash is a bit too complicated and niche to be as popular as some people expect it to be i've tried getting friends into the game a few times and the sound of a turn based fighting game where you have to move like 20 joints individually every 15 seconds or so sounds very daunting, especially if they've already seen replay maker stuff they might get discouraged seeing other people be so good when they just flop around.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
toribash isnt for those normies that cant even understand how the joints work the turn based combat works, theyre so stupid and inferior in comparison to me (i just beat a yellow belt at jousting)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
invest in brazilian people

lets set up billboards in the favelas
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by Froog View Post

i loved it Froog... hampa's replay is still the best to attract new players, it's amazing.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
toribash isnt for those normies that cant even understand how the joints work the turn based combat works, theyre so stupid and inferior in comparison to me (i just beat a yellow belt at jousting)

im for serious big man 😱
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Froog View Post

and india

make every match win have a chance of getting 1 cent paypal

it will be teeming with life