Toribash
Original Post
Lojes (just being bored story) part 2 of 3 or 4 :P
The Freelance story

In last part:

- Kais mum got killed so Kai decided to revenge her by getting a sword. But not just any sword…the most powerful sword in history, Xeron. On his journey he decided to bring his friends with him, Cabose, ConixNonimus and Deex. The next day they started their journey…in secret of course. After a while they had entered a big desert where they met the strange suspicious stranger, Loje.

Part 2

- You can sleep here tonight. Said Loje and pointed on 4 pillows on the floor.
- umm…thanks…I guess. Said Kai that was use to at least sleep in a bed.
- Your welcome.
The clock was 0:30am but Kai wasn’t tired at all but he tried to fall asleep anyway. When he lied there he heard a noise outside the door. He stood up to listen closer. Something or someone was just outside the door. And…listening to them. Kai decided to open the door to see what it was outside…but he wasn’t going to do it unarmed. He grabbed a baseball bat that was lending against the wall close to the door. He stood beside the door and tried to breath as little as possible. He took some deep breaths and then opened the door with a hard pull. He ran out of the room to see in there was anyone there. But it wasn’t. he said quiet to himself:
- It was probably just imagination.
He fell asleep.

The next day was Loje waking Kai and the other guys up at 10am.
- Come on now…its time to wake up the time is 10am!
- Uh…what…have we been sleeping for that long?
Kai asked
- Yup…u had a long day yesterday.
- We got to go…we have lost valuable time.
Said Deex.
- Yeah…we have no time to loose…come on!
So they left.
- this way. Said Loje and walked into a store.
- Why? We cant loose much more time. Said Kai.
- Yes I know but last night I was thinking…and I think I know what sword you are looking for…and if it is that sword…then you’re going to need this. He said and picked up a bow and some arrows.
- Weapons!? No, no, no, no we’re not going to use weapons. Said Conix frightened.
- Yes you are if you want to survive. He said and put the bow down and picked a small sword up.
- Do you really think we have to use those? Kai said to calm Conix down…but he was really thrilled of using a sword.
- No…I don’t think that you’re going to use them…I know it.
- Oh my god! Said Conix frightened
- Come on now…we haven’t much time as you said. The quicker you find a weapon that you like, the faster we can get out of here.
Said Loje, and the friends was spreading out in the whole shop.

In about an hour later they was on their way again. Kai found himself a dagger and a bow. Cabose found himself a thin sword. Conix found a crossbow. Deex found a dagger and a thin sword. And Loje found himself a two handed long sword and a thin dagger.
- come on now…this way.
- Wait a minute…do you know where this sword is.
- Well…yea! Don’t you?
- Umm…no…not really.
- Well…that’s a pretty good luck you got there then.
- Why?
- Cause you found me.
Said Loje and started laughing.
- But we never told you what sword we wanted to find…how could you then know?
- I told you that last night I was thinking…
- So you know that it is Xeron that we’re looking for?
- If I we’re you…then I wouldn’t say that so loud here inside the city.
- Why? What could happened?
- This.
Said a dry voice behind their backs.
They quickly turned around and there stood 3 huge guys. Kai and the others wasn’t even able to look at the guys faces before Loje had pulled his dagger and cut the three men’s throats.
- what the F*ck was that!? We wasn’t supposed to kill anyone!
- Shut up! Or someone will hear us. We got to move quickly and unnoticed.
- But…said Conix carefully.
- MOVE!
The crew started to walk quickly out of the city and when they got to the end of it they heard screams from terrified woman’s and some police sirens.

When they got out in the desert a bit, then Kai asked:
- Why did you kill them!?
- I didn’t.
- What? We saw you cut the men’s throats!

- Yes but they are slaves to the mighty Tonakai that has the sword you’re looking for. And they have the ability to heal them self’s.
- What?! Tonakai?! Didn’t his sword kill him cause it was to powerful for him?- What? Nothings to powerful for Tonakai. And seriously have you ever before heard of a sword that killed his owner? That’s just pathetic he he.
- …man…so we got to fight Tonakai?
- Probably
- Oh man we will die!
Said Conix quietly.

After a few hours under hot sun without water, Kai, Loje and the others started to get pretty exhausted. But then…at the horizon, a big black castle was taking shape.
- There, there’s Tonakais castle. Said Loje proud but exhausted.

End of part 2
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
lol
tonakai ....lol
i was ganna say you would have to be retarded to get killed by your own sword xP,conix is a absolute coward XD and he sounds like he could get killed by som sort of 3 year old ninja with a leaf of a tree XD.
oh o i nearly forgot to say another nice install ment
Last edited by floodplanet; Dec 6, 2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: CAUSE i wanna
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
yea...(well...this was how u became Freelancers...you will become warriors...you coudnt be warriors since u were babys...coud u?)
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!