Toribash
So I know you guys said to be patient, and I apologize for bringing this up anyway, but no one has made a comment on my app. This may be my own fault for not being more proactive and trying to get to know you guys, but I would prefer someone to tell me I have a horrible app than not have someone acknowledge it for 4 weeks. Anyway, sorry again and have a nice day.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
I don't like doing this but I'm gonna refer to my app as an example. I didn't get a response for 6 months. Be patient, your app is being considered.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hi, id like to apply because Evo because im cool enough to do so.
As most of you know me im going to keep this short.
My name Irl is Mathias, im 19 years old and come from Norway.

I specialize in mods with -30 gravity, and is looked upon as a ninjutsu fag.
I am also a half decent replaymaker and pretty weird, which is required if you're a replaymaker.#Notinormo

I know pretty much everyone in the clan. except for a few guys, which I hope I'll get to know in time.

Im a event planer, trial radio host and Ingame server organizer for the TBR.
And stuff...
Im also very bad at making applications, and the last thing im gonna say here is:
<[eVo]Tripstone> I were driving for 4 years without a license, and i never got pulled over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
I am also a half decent replaymaker

Got any proof?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
@{Colors: That app, pls. Anyway, excellent player, excellent replaymaker, ofcolors, YES.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post
@{Colors: That app, pls. Anyway, excellent player, excellent replaymaker, ofcolors, YES.

same, yes
Colors, you would get my yes but you teased me with the fact that you can make replays so I wanna see proof =P
You want replays? alright, as i said.. Half decent.. not good just decent.. ._.

I added miner as uke on the last one because why not.
Attached Files
Colors - Stuffasdasd.rpl (163.0 KB, 11 views)
Colors - This was weird.rpl (252.8 KB, 10 views)
Colors - Hi miner (2).rpl (322.2 KB, 16 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

You made a replay that showed you beating the shit out of me <3 Instant yes.
I'd give an "yes" to Nervoso if he could prove that is going to be active this time (on tb, in general). I'm neutral.

Let's see {Colors in-game before I decide anything on him.