Toribash
Original Post
Anatomy of uke
Hello!
Welcome to Daxx's first quickie-tutorial called Anatomy of Uke.
Today I will be showing you what parts of Uke that you would choose to target.

On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being that you need the most force to dismember) this chart shows where you might want to consider hiting uke 1st

Thanks to derbomber for getting a better quality of the image
Aim at the bodypart (with your judgement) that you think will dismember. This will be determined by how much momentum you have built up. You can get momentum by swinging your arm, kicking, etc.
I hoped this helped you alot!
Last edited by Daxx; May 23, 2010 at 02:42 AM.
nice tut but you forgot that the back part of the uke(where the neck shows the most) isnt a 4/5

Very great tutorial. I found this truthful, and will tell players which body parts to go for when they wanting points.

You should add though that the torso and head may need force, but gives the most points.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
I think you need to show how its easier to break limbs directly on the joints.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

You forget to add abs and pecs.
Personally I don't find that "tutorial" interesting, since that just show the dificult to dismember some joints.
I'll leave it open, but I don't mind of any other mod close this.
I find some of your tut incorrect to be honest since I find the torso easy to dismember unlike the ankles or wrists.
Some of the body parts are correct like the pecs I would agree.

I find this could help new players alot but more advanced players would not learn much.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
I find some of your tut incorrect to be honest since I find the torso easy to dismember unlike the ankles or wrists.
Some of the body parts are correct like the pecs I would agree.

I find this could help new players alot but more advanced players would not learn much.

Actually the torso would be a 4 but It's harder to actually angle tori to dm uke