Ranking
Original Post
Aikido
This will be closed, but I need to get my point across,

Balance

In Aikido, the objective is not to tear your opponent apart, limb by limb. The real goal is to balance. Using a good opener that normally uses relaxed ankles will give you better balance.

Leaning

You want to lean onto your enemy, not away from him, doing flips like Wushu. 1 wrong step and your out. The game is about pushing your opponent away, not pulling him on top of you. That creates and instant dq for you.

Grabbing

Most of the time, in other mods you would want to keep your hand into a 'fist' and not have 'grabby' hands on, for maximum damage, right? In Aikido, you will do the opposite, grabbing most of the time, and always pushing never pulling. Don't grab yourself, because that will also get you a dq without quick thinking.

Moves

To not break the rules, I will NOT post moves, but simply point you in the right direction. Try contracting the ankles or relaxing them, rarely holding them. Also, your chest and pecs are the second most important joints. Always keep these moving, or have a 'spring' in them.(a hidden push with more than normal push power) Keep things hidden, and remember, your knees are your life lines, USE THEM.

This ends my first tutorial, please keep it open as long as possible, and give feedback. Other than that, happy killing!
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I'm sorry, did you forget to wear your dunce cap? Read the rules next time.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I'm sorry, did you forget to wear your dunce cap? Read the rules next time.

You should also try reading the rules, backseating moderate and offtopic/useless posts are also against the rules. This stupidity ends now.

Closed.