Ranking
Original Post
CHESHYRE - SEASON
Ahoy again fellas,

Last time, I posted AFFINITY and some fellas seemed to enjoy it. So again here is another track with similar concepts, but this time stretching further into the oddities of the genre I have been exploring.

"SEASON" is a orchestral arrangement, merged with a rhythmic electronic composition, once again creating the "Symphonic Electronic" genre I spoke of previously in regards to AFFINITY.

The track has a tempo of 110 with no mid play tempo changes, and the orchestra used is a mix of East/West Symphonic Orchestra and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 with heavily edited expression and velocity. In addition, many of the samples have been edited using the built in tools of PLAY 6 with Modxfd crescendo,fading,and vibrato.

The DAW used was FL Studio 11, and the sounds were designed with Omnisphere 2.6, Serum, a Korg MS-20 and Moog Voyager XL.

If you have any other questions involving the composition or the sound design within the track, I'd be more than happy to answer.

Otherwise, thanks for listening and I'll post again as soon as I can.

https://soundcloud.com/aicheshyre/cheshyre-season

In addition, the cover art of both AFFINITY and SEASON were made by myself using CINEMA 4D and PHOTOSHOP, since some have asked.

If you're interested in learning how to produce music, sound design, or just need assistance with music in general, I've been more than happy to be a resource at any artists disposal if I'm available.

I use Discord G. Egil Gallardo#5407

Last edited by Cheshyre; Feb 3, 2020 at 07:12 PM.