Ranking
Original Post
Tricking help
Hey, I need some help with tricking. Please tell me what I need to improve on, here is a replay with a backflip, then a back handspring, then a Twist/Cork (idk which one).
Attached Files
Needs Work..rpl (128.8 KB, 44 views)
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
The cork is really hard (You know). You cab make it more realistic with relaxing certain joints, and not extend knees or elbows to maximum. I'm new to tricking myself, but I watch Vids for inspiration.
Nice
Okay but here is the thing, I seem pretty "stiff" in the air. I made another version relaxing more joints and such, just to see what it looks like. Tell me what I should likely do about how stiff I end up looking please.
------
Okay another replay, I'm getting a bit better but still a little stiff.
Attached Files
Needs more work...rpl (123.6 KB, 10 views)
Getting better.rpl (112.5 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Ozauris; Jul 13, 2016 at 12:43 PM.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
It looks better now, I like the handspring. If there's any time that you could spare we could do some tricking together, maybe teach me some stuff, I like that its not as stiff but the moves don't seem to be smooth altogether, in my opinion.
Nice
Ooor I could help you both out in one server. All you need to do is PM me ^.^
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Here you two just add me on steam (YT:Ozauris HD), send me a message. We could meet up.
-----
Also, got this replay, still stiff but I improved for sure. Very nice!
Attached Files
Still stiff.rpl (101.4 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Ozauris; Jul 13, 2016 at 02:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pro tips:
Hold neck, always
Don't throw your arms behind you, throw them up and around.
Whatever you did for the first back layout with your glutes, try not to do that, keep them as parallel to each other has possible for best results ;c

Heres a couple examples of corks
Attached Files
Corkscrewd.rpl (80.5 KB, 24 views)
murrh.rpl (127.6 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Jul 13, 2016 at 10:12 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
ok what do i start with?............................... ok you have to keep your momentum after every flip , after landing you lose too much momentum because you rise your arms too quickly...............no , you have to lower your arm while landing to keep the backwards momentum and then rise them while your tori is higher
and this is the same problem with the cork (its not a cork actually because the cork you use your arms and one leg) anyways you have to lower your arms right after landing and then extend them when your tori is higher
and because this isnt a cork and you dont use your leg with it your pecs will not be enough power to twist you in the air so you will need a support from the chest
before your legs get off the ground i would rather extending one glute
and right when your legs get off the ground you should contract both of them (not completely because they will glitch into themselves) and lower your arms in a way that keeps you spinning
and thats pretty much it
and here i fixed your cork in the replay you must take a look at it
Attached Files
kinda fixed.rpl (101.3 KB, 14 views)
Power Punch
Cool, thanks guys for helping out. I think I got the basics down.
For the cork you should probably relax your knees then once they're are partially bent hold them after like 2 frames relax them again.Having them all the way contracted keeps you from landing on your feet most of the time.