Toribash
Should we discuss this in IRC, this thread or discussion thread? :O
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

We should try to post the stuff related to this in this thread, and talk whatever on irc.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Does anyone else than me in this clan actually use IRC?
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
I join sometimes, but it seems like no one is ever there.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Does anyone else than me in this clan actually use IRC?

I'm not in this clan but when I do go to Duck's IRC you're the only one there.

Also hi BioEx, Juhizz, Ginkey, and Rfifan.
what am i doing here
What about me? T.T

But yeah, I join at the wierdest times, and nobody is ever on, but we usually talk about stuff either here or in-game, so its all good.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Im kinda inactive in IRC at the moment.
Im going to start using it again the next week.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Btw, if we could wait a bit with this, it would be great. I'm getting a new head from Jebus, and then I'm going to request someone to finish the set.

Have the tori's arranged like a transformer in the shape of a duck, nuff said.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
That sounds pro. But hard.