Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]First head/set Tiny Tina
doing a full tiny tina set for ares, thought this'll be a good time to get cnc while im at it.

head - wip/s

ingame wips

Reference images

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Panda this is amazing for your first head text, keep up the wip
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
nose and lips are a bit wide, the lips are also a bit too pink, but cool stuff man.

It feels like the mask might be a tad bit small, I would say redraw the mask to be a bit bigger.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Bad80 View Post
Add a chin will be cool

i kinda tried to with the shading under the mouth. i might redo it depending on how ares feels about it

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Panda this is amazing for your first head text, keep up the wip

thanks dude

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
nose and lips are a bit wide, the lips are also a bit too pink, but cool stuff man.

thanks man. im bad with colours, it took me a while to get the skin tone and even now it looks a little too tanned, ill mess with the lips since they do look too out of place.

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
It feels like the mask might be a tad bit small, I would say redraw the mask to be a bit bigger.

i resized it earlier, it does look too small but at this point in time im a bit too lazy to resize it. if it looks weird after finishing i might go back and resize it.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I wouldn't worry about the skin tone too much for this one, the art style that the game uses for its characters kinda fits with this skin tone. I personally think you're fine with it as it is now.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •