ES Recruitment Drive
Hello there!
My name is Lucid, (Jay) and I'll be applying for your clan today.
First things first, I'm a 20+ year old fella' from USA working a full-time job on a tree farm, and fire performances on the side . I've got 3 lovely (and stinky) ferrets and an evil cat as well!

As far as Toribash goes, I've been playing off-and-on for just about 5 years now.
I check the forum more than a Ugg boot wearing girl checks her Facebook. Mainly, I check the Items/art board, as I love marketing.
In game, you will most likely find me in a spar server, or possibly hosting a bet server as well. I'm not much of a normal mod (akidio,judo,etc) player, but I do love me some Wushu!

I've had my eye on Vector for a while now; I've always seen great content from this clan. From art, to replays, and video edits.
Recently, Karbn recommended that I apply here, after we talked for a while in a lobby. He mentioned the word "Family" in reference to this clan, which is the main deterrent for me applying here today.

I hope that you see a shimmer of hope inside this application, and that I can get to know you all further.

enjoy some replays!
Attached Files
[SP] [P] Projection.rpl (1.16 MB, 9 views)
i walk slow.rpl (217.6 KB, 5 views)
skate1.rpl (350.0 KB, 5 views)
spar practice Juani.rpl (1.03 MB, 8 views)
wip v2.rpl (871.6 KB, 4 views)
[SP] [T] Phantasmagoria.rpl (351.4 KB, 7 views)
jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm (20.1 KB, 5 views)
skateboardstreetbench.tbm (10.6 KB, 4 views)
Out of Control.rpl (272.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Lucid; May 1, 2017 at 03:11 AM.
well, i've seen you around the forum since some time ago.
I'll give you an yes, decent app and your replays seems pretty good.
By the way, could you post pics from the ferret and the cat please? i love animals :3
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i will say no
because your skills need some work
i don't care about the app a lot
i just focus on replays
app is good, you're mature which is great, and the app is well-put together.
replays are pretty good too, although phantasmagoria is definitely not my favourite replay.

your parkour definitely needs work, but you're completing most maps, which shows determination.

your madmans are by far my favorite part of your app, excellently done, with some new openers i'm not used to seeing. your tricking replay "I can do the thing that everyone else can do" is well done too, but the pose at the end needs some work, so you can stay upright. try doing new tricks as well, this website here can really help you with tricking.

overall, i give a yes to lucid. you seem mature, and you have a decent amount of skill
-----
also, deterrent might not be the word you're looking for :P deterrent means it deters you from applying here, as in you are not as likely to apply. i recommend using incentive instead
Last edited by Karbn; May 1, 2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I knew Lucid a very long time ago I'm not sure if he remembers me but whatever I'll give him a yes.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
don't you think guys that you are giving a lot of yeses lately ?
i have another reason to say no to him
because he said he is on and off at toribash
sorry for this but i think he will be as useless as me in this clan
I'm going to say yes, I've known about you for a long time but I doubt you have known me, anyway you're a really kind and mature guy and I think you would be a great addition to Vector, if you get in I hope you enjoy your time with us and stay for as long as you can
-----
Oh yes, what VictorTB said, I realllyl wanna see those ferrets and cats!
Last edited by Keshava; May 1, 2017 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump