ES Recruitment Drive
Plixity: Awesome quick manipulation. Smooth movement, great decap. Not much to say that I didn't tell you over skype.

Twisty Twist: I feel like your arms during your runs are a little too contracted (elbows in particular). Try holding a little past half way. B-twist (I think it was?) was pretty nice. Around 225, your arms were too contracted, where I think if they were extended, they would have given you more momentum (to make the twist look more natural, and make it slightly more rotated (I think it needed just a tad more). Try not to contract your glutes so much, it makes your knees ghost. Nice landing (though, try not to use hands). Try to keep your arms down.

Over all, great b-twist
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Hey, It's been awhile.
Gemini: Madman
Galileo: Re-uploaded replay because I need moar CnC on it. Too sexy.
Qukslice & PubicSoup Spar Collab~:A spar I edited for the funs, guess where I started. <3
Attached Files
Ps - Gemini.rpl (201.0 KB, 42 views)
woah chill.
you have too much l33t sk1lls for me to CnC but can i just say i f**************in love your replays dude
replays pls cnc me
I didn't like how you barely made the cork, your movements were too fast, so it's hard to see the fluidity in them, slow now _o_
gemini - i liked it, i thought it was gonna turn to shit after that knee dm

but i was wrong,awesome kicks, good job

collab thing - i loved the manip,it's really hard to keep uke in air on -30 and the

way he was spinning was sexy af. crotch kick was good,head rip bothered me a

little bit but i guess that's okay. skeet was incredible and after that it was meh

i like your style keep it up
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
Busy busy busy, busy busy. Too busy for you?

A Maiden's Prayer - Yes I know, this is Demini's "35 Days" Replay, but he said I could play around with it so yeah woop.
Attached Files
Roaring Tides.rpl (145.2 KB, 19 views)
PS - The Dead Man's Waltz.rpl (206.6 KB, 25 views)
A Maiden's Prayer.rpl (383.8 KB, 18 views)
woah chill.
Holy freaking cow. Absolutely fantastic. 10/10. Love that you've made a new replay. maybe not the cleanest hits, but damn this is sexy. love it.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays