Ranking
eliz food always looks so amazing... lowkey hate her every time i see her food
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
eliz food always looks so amazing... lowkey hate her every time i see her food

Il make u some sometime, then u wont hate me. <3
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Unless you use tomatoes... then I will hate you for a little bit at least
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
Unless you use tomatoes... then I will hate you for a little bit at least

The tomato assassination attempt, going down in history with this one!
-----
SockdDeer is now our first commander in a good while Congratulations! Now if anyone want to do anything war related SockdDeer is ur goto, if hes offline feel free to hit up me or any Guardians!
Last edited by EliZ; Apr 13, 2021 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
How yall feel about an event with our allies Envy?

haha get rekt typh~min
Idk but that Eliz guy is staff with only 96 posts? The mad lad

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by Tomarei View Post
All i know how to cook is spaghetti and eggs...
Kinda pitiful huh?

Switch out the spaghetti with rice, cool it down, put it in a pan with some melted butter, mix it in well then drop a few eggs in there, then u only need some veggies of your choice and u got a solid simple fried rice.

haha get rekt typh~min
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Idk but that Eliz guy is staff with only 96 posts? The mad lad

That do be a standard es person for you, though at least eli knows about the forums... seems to be better then at least half of them :P