Ranking
Original Post
Fond Memories
I just remembered the days of BillyTheSk8Boy, also one of the aprils fools where the Help Squad had rainbow names and Pump It playing on the front page.
Other time was when millie namechanged to danceswithwolfs or something.

Thought it'd be cool to make a thread to relive those moments or remember forgotten ones.
I'm still mad at that red button though
Last edited by victortb; Mar 24, 2021 at 05:28 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I forgot the players name but he set his tb icon pic as Kamy's nipple
print("Hello, World!")
the [duck] vs [Parrot] clan battle royal match (2017). the memes, banter, and matches that took place were legendary, and will go down in history as one of the greatest clan wars that ever took place.

also the 2014 (2015? 2016? somewhere around there) april fools prank where whenever you opened the forums, there was a chance that a png of a shirtless billy herrington would cover the top right corner of the forums, with a sound clip of someone yelling 'fuck you' in the background (iirc)
Last edited by Rfifan; Mar 21, 2021 at 08:07 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
also the 2014 (2015? 2016? somewhere around there) april fools prank where whenever you opened the forums, there was a chance that a png of a shirtless billy herrington would cover the top right corner of the forums, with a sound clip of someone yelling 'fuck you' in the background (iirc)

also clan league 2014
Just kicking it with the boys from Parrot in a taekkyon server and getting my ass handed to me.

Also the night I played weird mods all night long with oaky will always be remembered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
i got doxxed
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
i catfished suka at the same time as someone else
-----
and heat
Last edited by tabby; Mar 24, 2021 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
the [duck] vs [Parrot] clan battle royal match (2017). the memes, banter, and matches that took place were legendary, and will go down in history as one of the greatest clan wars that ever took place.

it was the best of times

RIP [duck]