Toribash
I might try again tonight
Will you come online in toribash GA?
-----
Can you help me? Look I kick Uke and he won't split :S
Least I got in a pose right b4 the time runs out
-----
Now This is just plain annoying, I decided to have a go, its 3:49am and I'm bored, sleeping isn't an option because I'm stupid like that. Look at these, tell how to make them better :S
Attached Files
edit me 2.rpl (85.1 KB, 3 views)
DecaptoPose-Souldevil.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
Teach me to DM.rpl (63.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 24, 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
trying my best on realism

Ask falzar for that i am not good at realisim.=P

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
My Toribash is weird, I go play Free Play make a nice ready to pwned uke pose but when I kick it didn't break uke, ok no problem, save it as edit and then when the replay comes I press E at the right moment to continue from there and this time I split uke in 1 KICK man (so happy) by kicking the middle of his chest directly, but then at the end of the round it doesn't let me save replay, it just goes straight to the next match >.>
Very Sad

Can you send me the replay plis=)

I might try again tonight
Will you come online in toribash GA?
-----
Can you help me? Look I kick Uke and he won't split :S
Least I got in a pose right b4 the time runs out
-----
Now This is just plain annoying, I decided to have a go, its 3:49am and I'm bored, sleeping isn't an option because I'm stupid like that. Look at these, tell how to make them better :S

I will look now=)

SoulDevil: I have doen one of the replays,you have it all wrong mate you are just slicing uke you need to hit him dead on with power hit the joint not the body parts only the joints and hit them directly there is one off your probs your next prob you are useing too much hold at the begging use relax.You also need to build up your speed before hitting uke,you can build up your speed by spinning,jumping or pulling uke to you (not recomended pulling uke to you too much grab).

Your replay is below and I have added one off my replays where I hit only the joints to do the Dms and before hitting I build up momentum to get good and powerfull hits.

Ps: I am keeping your replay the one I did I liked how I did it lol.
Attached Files
Assasin_Helping Soul.rpl (137.4 KB, 3 views)
Assasins_Bass & Techno.rpl (140.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by assasin99; Dec 24, 2011 at 12:44 PM.
Thanks Assasin Ill check them out!
Could you perhaps tell me a good way to get spin and speed because I suck at it :S
@Soul: one decent opener I tried myself (unfortunately only works in -9.82 grav) would be:

relax all
extend left pec
contract right pec
left rotate chest
lower both shoulders
contract left hip
extend right hip
contract both knees
contract left wrist
contract neck

imo a nice way to build up some momentum for close-rankged kicks
I only do it in -30.00 to keep the realism Also because I trip if I try to run
Go ingame for 15 minutes?
-----
Sorry nvm I got Xmassy stuff to do :S
-----
Like this Assasin? I find it hard to pose :S
Attached Files
Split -Soul.rpl (90.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 24, 2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I only do it in -30.00 to keep the realism Also because I trip if I try to run
Go ingame for 15 minutes?
-----
Sorry nvm I got Xmassy stuff to do :S
-----
Like this Assasin? I find it hard to pose :S

Better use more relax and get more power in the kicks=)
Help? I can't get any power or momentum so I resort from LEAPING towards him to front flipping and punching him!
Then I try going for a madman but.. PFFT who am I kidding I can't do a madman I never will :S
My skills only work if I'm online and under pressure :S
Attached Files
Souldevil DM.rpl (93.3 KB, 2 views)
Help? I can't get any power or momentum so I resort from LEAPING towards him to front flipping and punching him!
Then I try going for a madman but.. PFFT who am I kidding I can't do a madman I never will :S
My skills only work if I'm online and under pressure :S

Be carm becouse replays just dont work at the first time some of my old replays even took me 2 hours o 3 =P btw type /sm 1 when you are doing a replay and in the right botton of your screen some numbers will come up that is the speed, the top numbers are the maz speed you have got to on that replay the bottom numbers are the speed your currently going at (Only one part of the body,but it dosent tell you witch but it is hard to tell)=)