Toribash
What's the pin to your bank account?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
sup jingles
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Is being black a chore, I'm black in an all white school so it's awesome, but being black everywhere else seems like more trouble than it's worth.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
What's the pin to your bank account?

Confidential, sorry man. But there wasn't much in there to begin with since Jamaican currency isn't worth jack.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
What kind of music do you listen to?

Oddly enough I actually listen to Melodic dubstep remixes more than anything else. Never been a fan of the traditional music.

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
How many boys do you usually keep in your sex chamber? How do you replenish your supply?

I live in a country of homophobes, there are no boys in my basement
Actually, we don't even have basements here, nor attics.

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Is being black a chore, I'm black in an all white school so it's awesome, but being black everywhere else seems like more trouble than it's worth.

I'm black in an all black school. It's quite the opposite here, it's really awkward for white people because we tend to act strange around them due to our pre-existing stereotypes. We think they're all egotistic assholes for the most part.Either that or we completely kiss their asses, thus reinforcing this ''ego''. But it's very rare that we see white people, only at tourist attractions to be honest, and some expensive private schools.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I'm too lazy to Google this, so I'm asking you this incredibly important question to feed my curiosity.

How long does it take one to drive from coast to coast in Jamaica? (East to West, one way)

What kind of Jamaican food do you recommend?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
so the clubs in Jamaica do you guys really turn up? sorry for asking this it prob seems very ignorant but do you really do stuff like in the gifs when you dance? im also from a Caribbean country but we don't dance like in the gifs...

not for the weak

doesn't even look enjoyable
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
When will we be taught under the Church of Zazo? I hunger for a time-consuming religion
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I'm too lazy to Google this, so I'm asking you this incredibly important question to feed my curiosity.

How long does it take one to drive from coast to coast in Jamaica? (East to West, one way)

What kind of Jamaican food do you recommend?

Pretty sure I once had a trip and it took about 8-10hrs? Could be faster though I'm sure.
As for the food, there's a lot but I'll just list a few of my favorites.
Festival and Jerk style chicken with a lot of spices
Our national dish Ackee and Saltfish with Roast Breadfruit
Dukunnu or Blue Draws

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
so the clubs in Jamaica do you guys really turn up? sorry for asking this it prob seems very ignorant but do you really do stuff like in the gifs when you dance? im also from a Caribbean country but we don't dance like in the gifs...

not for the weak

doesn't even look enjoyable

Yes, this is not a stereotype or hyperbole. We jump off sound boxes into each others' laps and all sorts of acrobatics and crazy stuff. It's actually pretty casual for us these days, it's sort of expected. In regards to sex ''do we really bang how we party?'' You could say that part is a little exaggerated but for the partying, no; especially when it's carnival season.

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
When will we be taught under the Church of Zazo? I hunger for a time-consuming religion

We can start by me teaching you why Rastas say overstand instead of understand.
Last edited by Tyzo; Nov 4, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag