Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=285

My small tutorial (Photoshop required)
Just make normal eyes and stuff you want in it. Try to put the eyes in the middle of the pic.
If the head has a mouth, raise the eyes a bit. When you're done, Hide the background and make a new layer, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E, then Ctrl+T on that layer and change the width from 100% to 58% to make it fit ingame.
Make the background visible again. Save it as a .psd fpr backup and a .tga for the game.

For a preview, go to your own custom folder and put the .tga-file there, rename it (if you haven't already done it) to head.tga
(Rename the existing head.tga if there is one, to something like defaulthead.tga)

Done

Edit: I made a fast one :P
btw, this is just a pic, not a logo, I will make a logo, too.

Keep this, it sux anyways...

EDIT2: Done with logos ^^
I kinda like the style that it looks like a Power-button
1 Removed

2 Removed

3 Removed

Or just plain text.. Here are some examples.
I ranked them by how much I like them (1st noice, 5th less noice XD)
Removed
Last edited by Sanex; Jun 30, 2008 at 09:10 PM.
retired
I think if you substitute the Q in the logo with the 1st or 2nd "power button looking thing", also try to put the logo in there somewhere, if you did that it would look awesome

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

My newest one ive been working on, i forgot about this for a while and rememberd so i used that symbol may0, tell me what yall think
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I MADE ONE WITH A HIGHER RESOLUTION! USE THIS INSTEAD

EDIT: Made a new picture :P

Acid
Removed

Orange
Removed

Ye all liketh?
Last edited by Sanex; Jun 30, 2008 at 09:11 PM.
retired
i think we should have your green or orange one, or leetsauce's

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!