Ranking
Original Post
Buy a replay (2)
so....i wasnt going to make another one of these (especially after the second one died)....like ever......but looking over my first one i noticed a good replay i made....it was Jou's Commission. so i thought id give it another shot.....but this time the price will be higher ....250tc if its easy, 500tc if its average, and 1000tc if its hard
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Nice textures AiPoM :P thatll be 250tc please
Attached Files
Ninja_Fuu.rpl (84.8 KB, 45 views)
umm Vamp...could i have the honour of improving it a little by removing the legs as well?
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
I think I'll be able to stump you this time...

1. stand on uke's head for 50 or more frames without decaping him (or dismemebering him whatsoever)
2. jump down (still no decap) and rip off both his legs (at the hip) and throw them to the side, leaving his glutes exposed.
3. rip off the glutes and throw them at the legs. (do not have to hit!)
4. rip off the square at the bottom of uke's torso.
5. put the square by your ass
6. move it closer to butt and farther away, repeat 2X

mod: default or sambo
dismember threshold: whatever you can do it with
engage height: 0
engage distance: whatever

refreshed, lol
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
lmfao grumps i said no to that one already XD and go for it crazy
Originally Posted by Vamp_09__ View Post
Wow...crazyer and crazier...grump i can do it...and i can do juos too...but i need time and jou needs to elaborate a little please

wow...i based thesis 666 on playerid666's jousting move...and yet i made it based on jou's new commision

-_- more than getting the replay im after im finding odd glitches EX.uber glitch

On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
The only problem in grumpys replay is breaking the glutes without getting the crotch / dming the crotch only.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
maybe...but i cant get on the head, and i cant bend the arm to the butt lol