Ranking
Original Post
InGame Sterio
If you have ever been on Twitch you would know that some livestreams give you access to add songs to a list and your song could/would be heard by everybody else watching the stream so you can enjoy and watch at the same time. I was thinking this could be added to Toribash too because most of the time all you hear are noises...and the current songs are now just old and aren't really hype enough to get me excited.

So I was thinking that users could add a song to a song list or something like that and the game would work through the list.

List: 25 Maximum Songs (When one has finished playing, another can be added.)
Commands:
/songlist (all)
/addsong=YJKESYJ4QW8&list=RDYJKESYJ4QW8
/currentlist
/currentsong
/nextsong
/skipsong
/removesong

For a song to be skipped more than half the server must vote for that. To remove a song you will have to be an admin (if you are in a custom server.)

I just thought this was a good idea, I know I will get people who will be like; "But this will take a lot of time to add!" and "Why can't you just listen to music from your phone?"

This way is more social, if somebody likes the song you're playing next thing you know you're chatting about different songs and then you become friends and etc...

It is also interesting to see the types of music people listen to and it is just an idea. I am going to use my signature to determine whether this thread was good or not.
blue
pink
Pretty sure there would end up being some sort of lawsuit

YouTube has partnerships with certain companies (Vevo), playing their music while there are no ads might cause some trouble
awesome idea. It would give love and excitement to a lot of lobbies. It might be annoying so there should be a /stereo off command.

~Supported
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Like Link said, if there was some sort of mute or off command then I'm all for this.
Granted that music rights or licenses could become available.
-------
On second thought, player generated/ created music moderated through a forum board of its own could also be a viable option. Giving birth to perhaps a larger community of artists?
*Meanwhile Below*
you want to implement an idea where you connect your twitch with toribash and play songs while they sit on their chairs and watch you click on joints?
for the majority of the people that plays this game for months, I would say this would get a hands down, most people don't use twitch to show their gameplay, or even watch other people try to play this game.

Sure, Minecraft has done it's part for connecting twitch to minecraft, but because it is one of the popular games, it amounts to a percentage people use twitch for.

For toribash, it's surprising how many people use twitch to share their gameplay, most of the people either have fun trying to spar, trying to make videos of "cool stuff" (Not to mention, over colour it) and trying to get tc for better coloured uniforms, and making a total guess, less than 10k players are known while I was there.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

snore,its not connected,kradel proposed the ''same'' idea then twitch.also if there are mute option ,i support it
no u

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
you want to implement an idea where you connect your twitch with toribash and play songs while they sit on their chairs and watch you click on joints?
for the majority of the people that plays this game for months, I would say this would get a hands down, most people don't use twitch to show their gameplay, or even watch other people try to play this game.

Sure, Minecraft has done it's part for connecting twitch to minecraft, but because it is one of the popular games, it amounts to a percentage people use twitch for.

For toribash, it's surprising how many people use twitch to share their gameplay, most of the people either have fun trying to spar, trying to make videos of "cool stuff" (Not to mention, over colour it) and trying to get tc for better coloured uniforms, and making a total guess, less than 10k players are known while I was there.

What has this got to do with the suggestion?
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
snore,its not connected,kradel proposed the ''same'' idea then twitch.also if there are mute option ,i support it

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
What has this got to do with the suggestion?

well, i am really not sure what im talking about, but I am trying to make a point,
my point is that really, less than 500 players or 1k of the people stream toribash, and there is a really smaller population of people who would watch toribash streams, I think this is a legitimate idea and could be placed into the update, but it really doesn't do anything unless you either stream or listen to music while you play toribash (In that case, you could use itunes or windows media player)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)