Toribash
Azzefir can i apply again? I did it this way because i like to keep things organised but i can also really make a free app. So please give me another chance
Sorry if I added too many but here is the real reason just in one sentence because you might be bored of reading almost alot of sentences. I came upon your clan member named gassy864 and asked if I could join his clan and he said to me to apply here and I can help you with your clan wars just pm me and my GMT is +8, you may even try me out when I have a free time.
Last edited by AnonHax; Jun 29, 2014 at 01:18 PM.
Just Monika.
I didn't say i wanna join only for the clan tag , I said it like this because last time i got denied because of makng a long paracraph and another guy got accepted for not taking it that serious , and if you really need me to be that serious fine, I actually wan't to join because i played with some of your guys and beat them, and they were very good, and i tried out because this clan has an awesome team ( at obey they were all cussing and stuff) and that's way i wnna join your clan, plus I read all the recruitments , and i tried my best.Ok and now i took i more serious.
I would invite you if you reach black belt.
-----
I dont know what to say AnonHax, we need also active members and you in 2 years didnt do some activity on forum. If you have skills in game and can help us then invited. If you will be inactive and also dont help us kicked.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jun 29, 2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im a brown belt rank 7800 and im training at mushu and wushu and im goood at aikido i won 3 tourneys that was mushu or wushu
Uuhm u didnt give much Info bout urself but as for ur ingame skill I think ur good. All i need is some More Info then I will test u
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Username: vict4552
Belt: Brown Belt
Old: 12
hobby: chess and love playing toribash
why i want to join fc: cause ive heard its a good clan and theres some realy nice users like Subz or Bob and i want to be one of them
Sure. That is better. Ur in the same room as me but the only problem is that u have to get black belt :/ Imma ask flesh if u can enter as brown but i doubt it so U have to wait
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
hello my name is M0nsoom......and im a dumbass...i dont know what to say.........i want to get back into ur clan but u guys cant trust me anymore...Flesh...u will always be my freind in my heart....Zenboy....u will always be my freind....imbatman....u will always be my freind...all of u will always be my freind....i remember when i first Applied for FC as firefist33..those were the better times where things werent all stressed out and all screwd up in toribash...TC and Fame taking me away from freinds and mates....its a hard thing, I Love u all....Sigma...weve had some trouble in the past...but in the end that means nothing,i forgive you and hope u can forgive me. EVERYONE...iv been a jerk....idk if u guys can forgive me for letting myself be sucked into other clans and tricked and selfish...but ill always keep in my heart the good days.

Love u all
~M0nsoom~ P.S. this is the music i was thinking of while righting this letter....to show u my regret: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Ri26PIOLs
-----
i dont expect to get back in...
-----
u wont here from me for 5days im going on a camping trip...love u all
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jun 30, 2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump