Toribash
Player name: AW3SOM3N3SS
Belt: Blue :P
Global rank: 9853
Why you would like to join: This would be my first clan, also, I have a friend in FC.
Favourite mod: Aikidobigdojo, boxshu mushu, lenshu
Previous clan: None
Something AWESOME about yourself: Uh
haha not a bad app wetcatus i see u said your not a clan hopper i just hope in a nice way.
And im happy you posted your achievements aswell so welcome to your new clan
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hello,
My name is CerroNegro,
I'm a 4th dan black belt and you can usually find me in the aikidobd servers as it is my favorite mod right now.
I'd like to join this clan because it seems like an active ingame clan with friendly members, which is exactly what I'm looking for.
I have been in previous clans, but because I've been inactive for over 1.5 years I don't remember the names except for the Dire Wolves.
I guess the thing awesome about me is that I can handle any person and talk comfortably with them, and of course the fact that my name means black pig.
I'll also post a replay for you~

Here's my application, I'd be grateful if I could join your clan.
Greetings,
CerroNegro.
Attached Files
Feel the Cerro.rpl (104.1 KB, 8 views)
Aikido shzz.rpl (71.8 KB, 6 views)
dreamy suicide act
not bad I put a yes cause I liked it And 2 ive invited u please be forum active as I can see u are because of the amount of post u got and also be toribash active thank you
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I say yes, i hope you will be an adition for our clan.
-----
Flesh all of our clan memebers need to be active not only 5-6 memebers like me, jooker, you and ravey. All of us.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jun 9, 2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nickname:ak6k
belt:black
Why you would like to join: I would like to enter the fight club because the information I have is an honest professional guild in the game and also in life
mods: mushu, wushu, aikido
Previous clan: tecno power. res
I'm the guy who likes games and various types of foods but believe me I am not a fat flatulent