Toribash
Original Post
Different Trial GM Color
People see that piss yellow color on people's name, and they all look the same, for legends and trial GMs. I think it should be changed.
Maybe to a different shade of red, or maybe a dark blue.
(This is for in game)

It is just bugging me. :<

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
They outta just make them the same color. Trial and gm honestly don't need to be told apart from each other.
They could, but they want to keep them separate.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
They outta just make them the same color. Trial and gm honestly don't need to be told apart from each other.

Actually they do, the trial and others around them need to know that when your trial you do not have full abilities thus it will have people refrain from asking a Trial to do things that only a Full could do. Letting them have the color gives users in game the notion that, even though they don't have full powers they still retain some form of authority within events.

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Well if they got a % why would you add a color?

I've seen Dark blue in Russian Threads

Just having the % doesn't really tell anything about what they do. I do not actually know the main reason they NEED color but i believe it has something to do with the fact that some people automatically associate color with staff. It also lets them be spotted easier in a crowd of in game chat text, which they need to be because they still hold some form of power as a GM, Just not as must as the rest of the team.

But then again i do believe that the color choice for our trial members is a little confusing.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 6, 2015 at 04:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
dark blue in russian threads is because a while back some of them bought it, then, realising that giving them a different name colour would be an awful idea and would probably result in a mix up in who is staff and who is a user so they discontinued it. however the guys who bought it didn't exactly want to be refunded and kept their blue name.

just posting this here to clear up why they have dark blue names.

also imo this suggestion doesn't really need to be implemented, knowing who is a trial and who is not is pretty simple.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
As stated before; It is pretty easy to distinguish between Trial staff and a ToriLegend. If you see someone with a yellow name hosting an event more than likely that person will be a trial.... or Moop, who is as of right now, the only full GM with a Yellow Legend in game Queue name as well as his GameMaster Red Chat Name. Also the fact that GM Trials and Legends have different suffix's in front of their usernames: Trials get % while legends get (some crown thing).
Last edited by Fates; Oct 6, 2015 at 09:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
trials are yellow in chat, legends in player list, that + the sign in front of their names and it's really hard to confuse them.
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Just having the % doesn't really tell anything about what they do. I do not actually know the main reason they NEED color but i believe it has something to do with the fact that some people automatically associate color with staff. It also lets them be spotted easier in a crowd of in game chat text, which they need to be because they still hold some form of power as a GM, Just not as must as the rest of the team.

But then again i do believe that the color choice for our trial members is a little confusing.

It isn't a huge concern to be honest. It's just confusing. I know colors aren't for all staff, hint, the legends. But just keeping both Trials and Legends the same color in game is misleading if you are kind of new to the game.

Well you can easily tell to another guys why there's a crown(legend) or why there's no crown and it's yellow(trial)

What I mean in short words is Don't be lazy and write.
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
What I mean in short words is Don't be lazy and write.

what are you on