Ranking
Original Post
Different Trial GM Color
People see that piss yellow color on people's name, and they all look the same, for legends and trial GMs. I think it should be changed.
Maybe to a different shade of red, or maybe a dark blue.
(This is for in game)

It is just bugging me. :<

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Honestly

user - blue
operator - green
in-game admin - red
trial gm - yellow
legend - yellow

There are so many colours to choose from, and toribash uses 4.

I honestly don't understand who chose to have them the same colour, even a subtle change to orange would suffice. I think if anything they deserve to have respective colours.

pissboys unite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
A trial GM should have a color associated with the GM color (red) it would make so much more sense to people
i would make trial's pink (shade of red with a lot of white added into it.) that way users can distinguish who their talking to and their association to toribash community just by knowing that red = staff
it's pretty logical if i must say so myself
Last edited by Day; Oct 8, 2015 at 12:20 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
maybe a faded red, like maroon.

i like this. for each trial to display what type of trial they are while there with GM's

Supported
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I don't know much about the game code, but it would probably be a very simple matter of changing the colour of trial GM, although it's quite easy to differentiate trial gms and legends due to legends having their fancy crown prefix ingame.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
a newbie wouldn't know that though, if we change the color to red then we can at least tell anyone looking for help that all they have to do is look for a red name.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
The color for either the in-game trial GM or the in-game legend need to be changed.
It doesn't make sense for them to be the same color, they're not normal users and they're not of the same user group.
Doesn't really matter what color, as long as the difference is understood.
If I had to pick a color, though, I'd change the legends' color to the old gold-esq one they already have on the forums.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
The color for either the in-game trial GM or the in-game legend need to be changed.
It doesn't make sense for them to be the same color, they're not normal users and they're not of the same user group.
Doesn't really matter what color, as long as the difference is understood.
If I had to pick a color, though, I'd change the legends' color to the old gold-esq one they already have on the forums.

This.

Don't change the color, just make one darker and another one lighter.

Piss Color GM's for days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
This.

Don't change the color, just make one darker and another one lighter.

Piss Color GM's for days.

but that is changing the color. tint and shades change it's color.

but that seems better I guess. they're still pretty close in color though if legends became old gold