Toribash
Original Post
Different Trial GM Color
People see that piss yellow color on people's name, and they all look the same, for legends and trial GMs. I think it should be changed.
Maybe to a different shade of red, or maybe a dark blue.
(This is for in game)

It is just bugging me. :<

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
but that is changing the color. tint and shades change it's color.

but that seems better I guess. they're still pretty close in color though if legends became old gold

I'm sure everyone knows that, he was referring to the previous suggestions where people proposed a wider variety of colors.
I don't see why the changes in color need to be extreme.
BAD LUCK
Countless times I thought trials were legends or something.

I am pretty stupid, but seriously, the color is crazy. I can't see a percent sign when they are spectated too, so that makes it really difficult :P. Maybe the signs should remain even while in spectator mode. That would be helpful for many reasons.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Ah. I see what you mean fire. I'd honestly like to see legends as Royal purple or something similar.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Countless times I thought trials were legends or something.

I am pretty stupid, but seriously, the color is crazy. I can't see a percent sign when they are spectated too, so that makes it really difficult :P. Maybe the signs should remain even while in spectator mode. That would be helpful for many reasons.

Legend still displays the crown when they are in Spec.
Although yes, I am in agreement, Trials or Legends should get a new colour.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
i think its fine if trials and legends have the same color its not a big deal, and i have never once saw a trial and a legend in the same lobby, and if i did i have the capability to look and see there is a crown in front of the legends name... so if your that dumb you cant tell the difference then i really question how you can play this game, and if you cant tell the difference go to an eye doctor, and get a higher proscription because clearly you need it.

TBH i like the ingame ^58 pink i think it looks nice and also it would be funny if trials had pink names, and i myself would love it if my queue name was pink!!! i would pay serious tc for it... the same goes for forum as well!
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 16, 2015 at 12:41 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
ehh just make a poll with the clolors and people will decide
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
i think its fine if trials and legends have the same color its not a big deal, and i have never once saw a trial and a legend in the same lobby, and if i did i have the capability to look and see there is a crown in front of the legends name... so if your that dumb you cant tell the difference then i really question how you can play this game, and if you cant tell the difference go to an eye doctor, and get a higher proscription because clearly you need it.

TBH i like the ingame ^58 pink i think it looks nice and also it would be funny if trials had pink names, and i myself would love it if my queue name was pink!!! i would pay serious tc for it... the same goes for forum as well!

I think this is less about people being "dumb" and more just suggesting a change to something that should've been different to begin with.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
I think this is less about people being "dumb" and more just suggesting a change to something that should've been different to begin with.

Yeah, this.

It's only about trial's given a different color for their in game name so it isn't too confusing when it comes to Legends. Even though most of the community that actually comes here regularly know who the legends are. But oh well.