Toribash
Original Post
Auto bump feature for threads
I'd like a option to have threads be auto bumped (every 24 hours) this would make threads less work to up keep there are alot of ways you could go about adding this feature but I think it would be useful and maybe you could pay tc for each bump or something so it wouldn't be over used or just left on forever
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
It's 2 seconds out of your time for your thread every 24 hours. That is so little effort I don't really understand who'd be lazy enough to support this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I could pay you tc for but if there is a auto bump feature it could be a good way to sink tc and neko if you don't have toriprime its a pain to go and have to find your thread and lots of other marketing forums have the feature but you have to pay for it also it's hard to bump your thread at the exact time you want something you forget or don't have access to the Internet so this way you could you thread bumped at time when the most people are usually on the forums
Last edited by Pimp; Oct 8, 2015 at 04:10 PM.
you go inactive and your threads keep auto-bumping for no reason. not supprted

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Like Isaid before it could be something you have to pay for so it wouldn't bump forever if you're going to post might as well read all the replys b4 for you put your 2 sense in
I'm sure he read the replies. You made no mention of a way to stop bumping the thread. I still don't really understand the purpose of this though, as you can just bookmark your threads or subscribe to them so you can get to them quickly. This function is only necessary if you're so fucking lazy that clicking subscribe is too hard for you.

Wanna make profit in the market? Work for it. No one else makes such a big deal out of such a pointless topic.
I think I might be retired.
I've readed I think in "Rapid Threads" or "Off Topic" Board rules that you can't bump the threads.

So pretty much if you're inactive bumps would be for nothing.

Not Supported
Running away...
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'm sure he read the replies. You made no mention of a way to stop bumping the thread. I still don't really understand the purpose of this though, as you can just bookmark your threads or subscribe to them so you can get to them quickly. This function is only necessary if you're so fucking lazy that clicking subscribe is too hard for you.

Wanna make profit in the market? Work for it. No one else makes such a big deal out of such a pointless topic.

I didn't make a mention of turning it off because I'm pretty sure it was obvious you just hit the option that says stop bumping thread and how's subscribing to a thread help you bump it at the same time when you want it dosent and shouldn't the forums be more access able to everyone you would be paying for the bumps its your tc that you're spending it on and what do you mean if you want to make profit on the market work for it what the hell does that have to do with anything at all its not about being lazy necessarily
and I'm pretty sure he didn't read what I said I said you would pay for each bumb so unless you want all your TC gone while you go inactive you're not going to leave it on and if you do that's on you look at how places like CS Lounge and tf2outpost handle their marketing its way more efficient and handled a lot better than the marketing threads on toribash like the toribash market thread can't really compete auto bumping is something that should just come standard And if you actually do serious marketing you should know what I'm talking about like you for instance you don't do with marketing so I can see how you would think this seems pointless
Announced for the off topic or rapid threads they don't have to have this option available I mostly just talking about marketing
If everyone used this no one's threads would be bumped.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu