Toribash
Original Post
Auto bump feature for threads
I'd like a option to have threads be auto bumped (every 24 hours) this would make threads less work to up keep there are alot of ways you could go about adding this feature but I think it would be useful and maybe you could pay tc for each bump or something so it wouldn't be over used or just left on forever
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
vBulletin board source doesnt allow such functions.

+ this system would autobump even 1-2 years old threads no prob (unless admins would close them and disable the autobumb at the same time)

I'd say the manual bump itself is alot more flexible than just "bump" message appearing every 24h after last message in your thread.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
I mean this is a problem but with the right tc ammout it would stop just normal threads that are auto bumped for no reason and a manual bump is more flexible bump it's just so old school I guess like why can it be as simple as a buy some auto bumps and I don't have to worry about bumping my thread lets say you're in the Philippines or something since most people who play this game are in America you would want to bump your thread around 2 pm American Time which would be 2 am for you so your not going to get up at 2am to bump your thread its a feature that wouldn't hurt to add and idk there should be some way to implement it
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Thanks for putting your two cents in here it was clearly asked for you can have your own opinion just as I can have mine I'm not against you because of your opinion but your post is shit it has nothing to do with me vs your post has nothing to do with the idea if you have a problem with how I post its better sent through pm if its off topic the only on topic thing was "I wouldn't pay for this" (you can ignore this part above it's shit like your post)
So you wouldn't even pay one TC for it not that I'm saying it should be one tc just asking for a good price point

Kettles are black, so I've heard.

Anyway, I really think pursuing this idea is really in no one's best interest, including yours. No one seems interested in the idea, and thus it would be a bit of a waste to implement this just so you can bump your own threads without whining. I have not only expressed that the idea is bad, but I also gave an example as to why it wouldn't work (which you seem to have listed as garbage and ignored, even though it's what you asked people to do).

If you want to add onto this idea of yours to make it even remotely viable, be my guest, but I really doubt anyone will jump on your wagon when it's a shoddy as it is right now.
I think I might be retired.
i noted what you said and responded to it in one of my posts i mean i think you would have read it and seen that
but eh just say i ignored it and thank for your approval to continue the idea i really needed you to post that on this thread
thanks
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
What If You Wanted Your Thread To Be Bumped At Prime Time But Bc Of Auto-Bump You Can't Do So?
Unless There Would Be A Feature To Turn It On And Off.

2WC Moderated Message:
chill with that rainbow shit, bruh.
Last edited by 2WC; Oct 17, 2015 at 02:56 PM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*