ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
decap
please start showing if there is going to be a decapitation (caused by yourself) or a loss of a limb in the shadow. i was playing a judo in the shadow it showed my arm moving instead of getting ripped off when it got hit by my leg. because it got ripped off i lost a tourney. please add so if you will be decapped it will show it in the shadow
obey the death kittensssss
Am afraid this would just lead in to too complicated playstyles.

+ in a multiplayer ghosts never actually "do" what they are supposed to if your opponen does just 1 click on any joint.

This is exactly why this game is interesting after 6 years of playing. You have to expect the "unexpected" in all situations.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
i under stand the ghost doesnt do what your saposed to do if you opponent touches you but my opponent was nowhere near me.. we had jumped away from eachother at the start. so i moved and my leg snapped my arm off. ghost didnt say it was going to.
-----
it just happened again in a tourney xD. i was one of the last ones and i was away from my oppenent and my arm snapped off from my move and ghost didnt show it would. it would just be easier to implement it so it would show so that you know if your move is gunna kill you or not
Last edited by blurblahs; Oct 12, 2015 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by blurblahs View Post
i under stand the ghost doesnt do what your saposed to do if you opponent touches you but my opponent was nowhere near me.. we had jumped away from eachother at the start. so i moved and my leg snapped my arm off. ghost didnt say it was going to.
-----
it just happened again in a tourney xD. i was one of the last ones and i was away from my oppenent and my arm snapped off from my move and ghost didnt show it would. it would just be easier to implement it so it would show so that you know if your move is gunna kill you or not

Making something like this would remove the whole idea of being careful with your tori and would also change the competive gameplay in this game.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
Originally Posted by wyrelade View Post
Making something like this would remove the whole idea of being careful with your tori and would also change the competive gameplay in this game.

well okay. i totally get it. just it does get kinda annoying when you think your gunna do this and it ends up killing yourself