Ranking
Original Post
When are you guys going to fix hair physics?
so i dont mind the hair in this game, but has anyone on the dev team realized that hair doesnt stretch like elastic?

at this point hair looks like stringy turds growing out of my tori's scalp and is extremely unpleasant to look at
Also some colouring on hairs is really messed up, I don't like how hair has been cast aside for 3D objects.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
This thread should be 'fix hairs' not just, 'fix hair physics'
Because there's a bunch of hair problems, like neko said, the colour of hairs is fucked
example
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=532043
Even though I do have a good laugh at the jester hat and santa hat when they decide to wig out, fixing them could do some good.
I was playing an aikido match vs. someone wearing the Daimyo hat and scarf once. Everything was going well, but the match got to a close point where either of us could have DQed each other.. For just ONE frame, his hat glitched and stretched across my tori. It happened to be the one frame I had to manipulate my tori with. And.. Guess what? I couldn't see shit. He DQed me.

Hair should be fixed, indeed.
I always just /opt hair 0 whenever I'm fighting someone with a Daimyo hat. It makes things a hell of a lot easier.

But I agree entirely. It's kinda sad to see some really nice hairs ruined by stretching and their elastic band act they perform. I'd love to see them a bit more solid.
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
This thread should be 'fix hairs' not just, 'fix hair physics'
Because there's a bunch of hair problems, like neko said, the colour of hairs is fucked
example
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=532043

Lol like how ivory looks like a light shade of blue on some hairs (not sure if it's still like this now but last time I had a hair it was)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
TBH it's not specifically the physics of it that needs fixed, there's settings on each hair piece for how wonky it'll go when moved. Dial that back and it'd cure it.
Same for the colouring thingy people are complaining about (though the issue with that is because some of the sections on some hair is textured)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you