Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Jackpot
Now, i'm decently sure everyone knows of cs:go jackpot or things like it.
Well it seems to be working out for cs:go so, why not adapt it to toribash?

This would help in:
Sinking some tc (In Cs:Go jackpot a small portion of the winnings is sent to a jackpot admin.)
Spicing up the game, instead of doing the boring old grind or whoring the market why not take a chance and gamble? Everyone loves to gamble! :-D

I can't think of more big reasons, some small ones that are not worth mentioning yes.

One of the few problems i see with this is well the Qi restrictions on items, e.x. you cant have void items in your inv unless you have the right amount of Qi so maybe only making it so that you cant activate the item but have it in your deactive? Or making seperate jackpots with Qi restrictions but that gets rid of some of the fun. And seeing as 5.0 is apparently coming out soon this shouldn't be to big of a change, letting items with higher qi than the user be in their deactive.

CnC is very much welcome
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors.
~~~Seth93z
-----
Don't want to edit, by 5.0 comming out soon i ment the #hype growing quickly. sorry for any misunderstandings
-----
Whoever closed my thread, what i have posted is not against the S&I rules, i have read them over twice please don't close this thread again.
Last edited by Seth; Jul 3, 2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Bets are for tc, this is more of a materialistic type thing, and bets are always a 50/50 chance which i think is boring. Have you ever wanted to up the risk for more reward? Well if you said yes that's where this comes from.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I doubt anybody would put anything into it. If they did, It would probably be low cost items.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I doubt anybody would put anything into it. If they did, It would probably be low cost items.

^this, and it sounds like the "Dumpster Dive" game of gaiaonline, but the problem here is that you would actually sometimes get good items in gaiaonline because it's a big community, while toribash.. is.. ehhh.. compared to gaiaonline.
I agree, I wouldn't throw my valuables n shit there if I could sell them, and if I want to give it to a specific person I would just give it to him directly; plus, no one wants a part of their earnings to go to something like this, this is a greedy, greedy world boy, and they risked their ass off to try and earn tc as a living, but I would gladly give my chronos, orc, and glad stuff if ever this gets implemented, maybe radioactive too.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah..... No this will just become another trash bin for all the noob items. There is no such thing as free.

Unsupported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
well for one i disagree with the rest of you i would that it would spruce up the community and give a new experience.
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
uhh if you have an item in your inv you can use it no matter what. The qi limits only your ability to buy or otherwise receive an item, I'm sure a jackpot thing like this could be made to give the winner every item even ones they dont have the qi for. Any admin could give a white belt a void relax if necessary lol (they arent going to do that dont bother them). As said above, it would just become a massive dump for low-tier items and would end up just being a huge spam of garbage for the winners even with a crude balancing system (i.e. more expensive items are worth more entries).

Unsupported

Jeez though, does everything have to copy cs:go/tf2? whats next? Crates with exorbitantly priced keys? an insane obsession with hats and cosmetic items?

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
whats next? Crates with exorbitantly priced keys? an insane obsession with hats and cosmetic items?

Um... don't be silly, Deridor!

Sites like CS:GO Jackpot encourage gambling among a younger crowd. Personally, I'd prefer if we stay away from things like that.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Um... don't be silly, Deridor!

Sites like CS:GO Jackpot encourage gambling among a younger crowd. Personally, I'd prefer if we stay away from things like that.

I think you forget toribash is a game with an inbuilt dueling and betting system in every server!

I think having crates and unlocking them to reveal a random item would be SWEET!

They could be a replacement for tourney tokens , used as forum event prizes etc.
Last edited by Swaves; Jul 11, 2015 at 03:55 PM.