Ranking
Original Post
Ping Question
So I had a really weird ping happen. My internet is fine, I was watching a match with no lag at all occurring, then I bet 25k and instantly pinged. Though youtube on my computer was still loading just fine. Any idea why TB just suddenly decided to ping me?

Also does the staff do refunds for retarded TC sinks like that?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I think pinging can occur due to other things than just internet connection. At least from my experience, 'pinging' also occurs when I have other things open on my PC (like you did). The game is just poorly optimised.

Oh and no, they do not refund pinged bets.
blue
pink
When your ping is too high, toribash will just disconnect you from the server. A high ping doesn't mean that you immediately lag alot, because in toribash you got alot of turns instead of a smooth ongoing gameplay like normal games. Neither does it mean your internet is very slow, it's just the reaction time of your internet going bad for a while, something like that, you can search for the exact description of ping on google.

Nobody will refund you, as it sure as hell isn't toribash's fault.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So does that mean that placing a bet or using a command can cause a small spike in ping or something, because even if my ping was high, it seems a little odd that I would ping instantly as I placed a bet.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Yes K0HTA, it can.

It has happened to me a lot too. I now just have all my internet being used only on Toribash when I'm playing. Even when I decide to use it on my phone I ping a lot, its honestly ridiculous but gotta work woth it.
blue
pink