Ranking
Original Post
new topic icons
I've made some new, maybe a bit more useful topic icons.
they look like this:

open for suggestions to new ones..
Re: new topic icons
maybe.. just a waffle. Nothing more or less. And it can say "Clan" in the text, I suppose. Hooray for me, I make such wonderful contributions.
I got two more!

A picture of a kitty's head and then have it say "Animals"
then another one with a different animals head and have it say "~Rawr~"

and manbreakfast... You just want that for your self >.<
Hi
Partially :P

But don't forget, I'm the Clans moderator-type person... Rubby kinda left us and chumpy seems to be here less often every day.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

But don't forget, I'm the Clans moderator-type person... Rubby kinda left us and chumpy seems to be here less often every day.

What does that have to do with it? lol
Hi
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

The reason chumpy does not get on to often anymore is because he finally got a girl friend (not trying to make fun of him) and he spends more time with his friends now.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Simple. When you think "Clans", you think "ManBreakfast".

That, and I want a waffle here somewhere :P
I say make him one. ManBreakfast is a cool guy and with his obsession with waffles he will find a way to get one.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
im still here... just not as often, theres some other things i need to deal with on my comp... damn virus...
ive backed up all of my music and my diablo2 so i wont have to reinstall it...
hard drive wipe!
Yeah. I've also heard from chumpy that he might be leaving the forums and just doing toribash. So yeah, we might be back down to one irresponsible clan moderator. *coughManBreakfastcough*

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do